Chapter 1

Katie's pov:
"KATIEEEE" she screamed as we ran to each other and hugged for the first time in 10 months.

I remember her first time she performed on stage over a year ago. Her dad got in a massive argument with my family and I on our last night with Annie. I remember crying all night whilst she hugged me. My mom telling me to make sure I say a real goodbye the next day, because we may never see each other in a very long time.

We hung out in secret in short intermissions when Annie took breaks from acting and singing with one rule; do not let Billy know. I wish he did, I wanted to let fans know but they have to find out by leaked photos and me "accidentally" showing Annie in my own family vlogs, on its the donnellys. A friendship should not be filled with constant hiding and lies, but unfortunately, the two of us don't have the best luck.

"I missed you so much!" I say back as we hug even tighter. We only had an hour, we were to watch Annie's performance and leave, I had to watch Brennan and Ryan's swim meet anyway, but I see them everyday unlike Annie. Of course her dad didn't know, he never does. We took alot of photos with just us and other people, then she had to perform on stage.

She performed Stay and Picture this in front of alot of fans and it was amazing! I wish I wasn't as shy as her, because it would be so fun to be able to perform. She ran off stage and gave me another giant hug, I love it when we hug, because we used to all the time. We hung out for a while in her dressing room, catching up. "I wish there could be some way we can see each other all the time like we used to." She said to me. "Same, I'm going to miss you soooo much" we smiled and I put my head on her shoulder whilst we embraced our last 10 minutes together until we have to leave each other again. "I want you to know..." I told her "I am very proud of you and I want you to remember that forever" she sighed and looked me in the eyes "We can't end like this Katie, we both know we can't, look at us, hiding in a dressing room the first time we've seen each other in almost a year." My heart began to swell, I love Annie so much and I know I will miss her more than anything, but we cannot risk her dad finding out. She noted my awkward silence. "Please Katie, it's worth a risk and no one will find out anyways." I still sit there for a couple seconds, assessing the situation. "Okay fine, I'll miss you too much." We smile and hug once again, but then I realize the time. "Annie, it's 6 o'clock, I have to go now."
"Okay" she replied, and then she wispered "Text me tonight." I nodded and walked out of her dressing room. I wasn't even as sad as I thought I would be to leave her, because I know we will reunite very soon.

When I got back from Brennan and Ryan's swim meet I texted Annie as I promised.
Katie: Hey Annikan!!❤
She reponded almost instantly
Annie: Hey Katie, so we need to plan for our next meet up
Katie: I know, when should we do it?
Annie: Hmmmm.... Meet me in the woods on Thursday at 1pm, I'll be with Amanda and Hayley
Katie: Okay!!! See you then I can't wait💖
Annie: Ily bye💖💓💕💗💘💝💞
Katie: ily2 :))

New fanfiction!! This will be short and will have an ending, all of my fanfictions (even the ones I've deleted) don't end bit this one will. Hope you enjoy it!! 💚
-Becky