Chapter 3

Annie's pov:
So I'm really exited and nervous, because katie is coming to mine tonight! But in secret, so no one can know. We hugged and left the forest to go to our own homes.

When I got home, I prepared my bedroom for Katie to come over. I made sure it was clean and grabbed some snacks, if anyone were to ask I would be eating them with Hayley. I even picked out a movie, it was high school Musical 2 because we always used to watch it together in the the summer when we were about eight years old. Luckily, I managed to eat dinner and spend a few more hours in my room without anyone coming in and seeing high school Musical downloading on my iPad and multiple bowls of doritos and gummy bears on my desk. My mom and Hayley went to sleep and it was finally 11 o clock, I missed Katie alot already.

I walked to my backyard very  discreetly (luckily) and I called her, she said she was across the street. 5 mins later a goofy Kate was trying to jump my fence. I helped her get across from the other side and she fell on top of me. We were laughing really loud and uncontrollably when I realized we cannot make any noise because we would get caught. "Katie shut up, your not supposed to be here remember?" I whisper shouted to her between giggles. "Ohhhh yeahhhh" she said back and laughed again at this dumb situation.

Both of us creeped up to my room and lay on my bed together. We tuned on the movie and cuddled up together. I ate all of the doritos and she ate all of the gummy bears (her favorite). She eats all of them colour by colour, her least favorite to favorite, I know that order but I do not want to get into details. It's so cute how she catches them into her mouth everytime she has one..... Wait did I just call her cute? Nevermind, I probabily didn't mean it.

When the movie was finished, we still talked, and it was really fun, I forgot how amazing she was. Even just sitting on my bed doing nothing with her was special. We told jokes to each other, fully caught up on everything happening in our lives (if we hadn't the four days we spent together already, seriously she is amazing and we always find something new to talk about!) We also went on social media, looking at edits of us together and watching a bunch of old vlogs back when everything seemed perfect.

That's the thing, everything was perfect with Katie and I. We saw each other all the time at gym, had multiple sleepovers, and just never left each others side for days. I took it for granted, and so did she. But now we are all grown up, damn I hate growing up.

We were watching our first time in Vegas together when I realized she had fallen asleep. I decided to snuggle up beside her. I don't understand, I never feel this comfortable when I'm with other friends, but katie is different, I wish I could tell someone but they would kill me, Katie wouldn't even understand herself, or I don't think she will anyway....