The Return of the Wolf Dwarf

Hey guys, I've never seen it so far that I discovered the Blood Moon Las July 28, 2018, 3:29am. So I decided to make a chapter to recognized the episode "Once in a Purple Moon", Doc was right that I believed in him for the upcoming observation of the stars and space. So thank you guys for reads, votes and added to your reading list and I'll see you guys later. Peace.✌

10:30pm at the cottage, Helbert and the 7D are finished their own slumber party. Then, they arranging their bed to lay down as Helbert back to his room.

Helbert: Thanks for the sleepover, Doc. That's amazing.

Doc: You're welcome. Have a good night and sleep dreams, Helbert.

Helbert: By the way, don't disturb my sleep. Okay?

7D: Okay.

Helbert: Nighty night, guys. *Closed the door*

Helbert is taking a nap and they won't disturb him as the 7D is starting the short conversation.

Doc: 7D, I just wanted to know that the Lunar Eclipse will start at earlier from 3am onwards until it back to normal. In seven years during the seventh month, there will be a Blood Moon or Total Lunar Eclipse. I don't think what would be the blood moon comes, right Happy?

Happy: *Gulps* Yeah, years ago. Something happens to me when the moon turns red or Blood Moon. I transform, I change, into something so unspeakable awful. So you know about my true form.

The dwarfs are scared and preparing for Happy's changing form.

Grumpy: Happy, why don't you go at the bedroom. For us, we can stay here until the Blood Moon fades.

Happy: Aww. Thanks, Grumpy.

Grumpy: No problem, I just... having a good time with you guys.

Bashful: Like a slumber party.

Doc: Yep. Well, Sneezy fell asleep on his work but that's okay.

Dopey: *Whistles; approved for Bashful*

Sleepy: Good times.

Doc: Alright, gang. It's time to sleep. Good night, guys.

6D: Good night.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Happy prepared for his sleep well to dodge his horrible feeling. He laid down, cover with his blanket and starts to close his eyes in the point of view.

3:33am after the Blood Moon comes, Sleepy waked up as he heard a noise coming from the bedroom

3:33am after the Blood Moon comes, Sleepy waked up as he heard a noise coming from the bedroom. He walks slowly towards the bedroom as he saw a giant wolf scratching on the floor.

Sleepy: Who's there?

The wolf heard from Sleepy's voice as it stares him. Sleepy got afraid as he ran into the living room and tell the others.