^Simon

(ok everyone thats reading this I'm actually making a simkus/Simarkus fan fiction! Hope you enjoy this. I'm really bad at writing. This will also include Reed900)

Me, Markus, North, and Josh are now living in an apartment of our own. Its been about a year or so sense you know, now us Androids have freedom and it's all because of Markus, Markus....ah, how much I love him...as a friend of course! He's um dating North and I'm not looking for any kind of relationship at the moment....I'm not good when it's comes to flirting and just dating in general, actually what am I saying I haven't dated anyone. Anyway It's almost Christmas and I'm so excited. I want to get the best presents for my bestest friends. We're all going to celebrate this holiday as a family and I can't wait, Connor even said he'll come over with Hank and his brother Nines he said Nines' boyfriend might come as well but he (Gavin) is a bit of a Grinch.

[6:24 am / December 23]

Sitting at the couch, watching television is what I'm doing, pretty boring huh? All of my friends are out shopping and getting ready for Christmas day so I'm kinda lonely at the moment, it's pretty early as well I wonder why everyone went out shopping now...hm...

[7:12 am ]

"Simon?" A voice said behind me. I turn my head to where the voice had came from. "Oh Markus, hey!" I said with a smile on my face. I get up from the couch and walk over to him. "Where's uh North and Josh?" I ask.
"Well, me and North got in a little fight and I have no idea where Josh is I haven't seen him at all this morning." He answered. "Ah, alright..." I just say. I wonder why Markus and North have been fighting a lot lately that's their 9th time this week...it's gotten really bad once, their fighting better not ruin this Chrismas.....
Markus sighs and walks to the couch and sits down, leaning forward with his head in his hands. I quietly walk over to the couch and sit next to him. "A-are you ok Markus?" I ask just to make sure everything is alright, I mean I'm pretty sure he's stressed with everything going on and all.
He looks up at me and smiles. "Yeah I'm fine Simon, don't worry about me."
Then, I froze....he's smile just made me want to explode, I was a blushing mess. He's so handsome and cute I-
"You alright buddy?" Markus asks putting his hand on my back. I shake my head getting out of my thoughts and nod slowly. He chuckles then looks at the t.v. "So you've been watching t.v this whole time?"
I slowly nod again. "How come you're not watching Christmas movies or shows?" He asks. I shrug "Thats a good question....how about I put a Chrismas movie on?"
"Alright, I would love that." Markus says sitting back.

(Ok I'll end it here for now it will be updated tomorrow, sorry for typos and sorry if you don't like this story line or whatever 💞)