•Light the way to Death•

Long ago the god of death resided alone on top his mountain. From his domain he saw the seven moons dancing. He admired the moons for their beauty and fell in love with them.

He realized that the other gods were also infatuated with the moons, such as Luyong Baybay (goddess of tides) who was singing to the moons.

To outperform the other gods, Sidapa asked the birds and mermaids to sing his endearments to the moons. He ordered the flowers to bloom and make sweet perfumes that would reach the heavens. Lastly he asked the fireflies to light a way so the moons could find their way to him...

One of the moons came down, it was the young boy Bulan. Sidapa showered the boy moon with gifts and songs .

But along with beauty, trouble also makes its way.

One night, Bakunawa (the moon eating dragon who was also captivated by the beauty of the moons) rose from the sea. Sidapa saw this and quickly flew to the cosmos to snatch the boy Bulan before Bakunawa could devour him.

Sidapa had saved Bulan from Bakunawa, but the trouble wouldn't stop there. He realized that the other gods such as Malandok, the god of war, had also fell in love with Bulan.
When Bulan started to show interest. Sidapa intervened out of jealousy. In the resulting battle between war and death.

Sidapa emerged victorious. Thus because of gratitude and enticed by endearments and sweet nectar the moon became the childbride of the god of death. It is said that they live together as lovers on top of Mt. Madjaas to this day with their twin sons.

And that is how the story of Sidapa and Bulan goes but let's start from the beginning.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

I've changed some stuff up to make it more interesting!
In the real one there are two versions of the story and I've decided to combine them and add mpreg.•