Chapter 21- Birthday Cake pt 4

A/ N : This chapter will be short , It basically continuing the freaky part from the chapter before c: But , not too graphic. Some of you aren't ready for that yet :P

Ray's P.O.V

Afer I licked every drop of vodka off her body, I went up to her planted soft kisses on her lips. Anna thought I didn't know what she was trying to do. She was trying to tease me. I decided to go along with it to see where it would lead.

Anna licked her lips and said " Mm.. My turn now."

She flipped us over , now she was on top and I was on the bottom.

" Take off your shirt " she said in a demanding tone.

I took it off and once I did that she started to straddle me. She grabbed the liqour and poured an amount of it on my chest then my abs. As she did that she smirked an sexy smirk then winked at me. I started to count as she quickly licked and slurped the Tequilla off my abs in less than 5 seconds. That didn't take me long to get turned on. I sat up and quickly put her in my arms.

Anna laughed and said " Ray , what do you think you're doing ?"

I sat her down on the bed and said " I'm giving you one of your birthday present."

"But its not even my birthday.."

We both looked at the clock and it was 12:00 am. Technically it was her birthday. She smiled at me as I licked my lips. Hungry for her already. Tonight I wanted it to be special. Not like any other time we do it.

I laid her on the bed, her body ready for me. Her dress was already off , so she showed her black laced bra and matching panties. I caressed her body then began to make tiny little kisses all over her torso. My kisses traveled up to her neck , she let off a soft moan.

" You like that baby ?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mhmm" she said as she nodded her head.

Still licking and nibbling on her neck , my hand traveled down to her pants and my hands slid downwards. And well, you have an imagination, right ? (;

-------------

Satuday .

Anna's P.O.V

I woke up to the blinding light that shot thru my eyes. I felt good and refreshed after last night. I turned over to see if Ray was still asleep , but to my surprise he wasn't there. I got up out of bed and went over to my suit case and fished out one of my over sized shirts I stole from Ray. I put it on and began to search the hotel room.

"Ray ... Are you here ?.. " I called out.

But I got no answer, I looked in the bathroom , the hallways to see if he was coming , and even the closets. I looked over to the window and seen the balcony.

"When did we get a balcony?" I asked myself. I could've sworn there wasn't one.

When I opened the sliding door that led out to the balcony, I see Ray standing out there , his back turned to me. I quietly tip - toed behind him, and wrapped my arms around him as I laid my head against his back.

"Goodmorning baby" I said in a happy cheery voice.

When Ray turned around , my facial expression went from a smile , to a frown. It wasn't Ray at all... It was Roc. This couldn't be. How did he get here ? Where is Ray ? So many questions ran thru my mind all at once.

"What ? Aren't you happy to see me ?" Roc asked.

"W-What are y-you doing here ?" I asked, scared of what he might do to me.

"Its your birthday, why wouldn't I be here ?" he asked.

"R-Roc , you NEED to leave before Ray comes in and sees you.."

" Why should I be worried about that punk ?"

" You know exactly why , you will suffer this time. Last time he gave you mercy." I said backing up into the room.

" See, now we won't have to worry about." He said as he stood infront of me, following me.

"Why ? What do you mean ?... " I asked now scared to death.

Before he could answer I felt his lips crashed on to mines. It disgusted me, knowing that his lips touched probably a lot of other women's lips made me sick. I wanted to throw I up. I quickly pushed him off me and wiped my lips.

"ROC WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?!! DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!" I screamed at him.

Roc closed the door to the balcony and quickly pushed me down on the bed. I tried to get up but before I could do anything , he grabbed me by my neck and began to choke me.

" STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME ! I CAN'T BREATHE ! " I screamed for dear life.

" I DON'T CARE ! YOU DIDN'T THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS WHEN YOU JUST DECIDED TO LEAVE WITH THAT UGLY NIGGA! SO WHY SHOULD CARE IF YOU BREATHE OR NOT ?!?!"

As I sat there and screamed , and cried for help. Slowly I started die... My lungs became weak, my heart beat slowed down.... and my eyes just shu-

"ANNA !" I heard a name call.

I opened my eyes and I seen Ray hovering on top of me with worry in his eyes. I shot up and grabbed him in my arms tightly. I was so glad all that was a dream, I just wanted to hold him in my arms forever and I didn't wanna let him go.

-------------------------------------- A/N ---------------------------

I'm gonna stop right there. Don't ask me why I took so long, also this story is coming to an end. Only 3 or 4 chapters left *tears* But ummm... If I get more than 20 comments I'll make 5 more chapters soooooo....Yeah.