Chapter 1

I yawned as the bus stopped in front of me. Everyone looked at me as I got on and it made me nervous. When I made it to the back of the bus everyone was already talking about the party tomorrow night. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Ryan <3: Hey Danny

Danny: Morning Ryan

Ryan <3: Remember that party tomorrow tonight?

Danny: Don't remind me...

The bus stopped at the school and I put my phone in my pocket and got off the bus with everyone. As soon as I got inside of the school Ryan walked up to me. I smiled and the light reflect off his short brown hair. He looked me in the eyes and that playful glint wasn't in his bright brown eyes. Frowning I crossed my arms waiting for him to talk.

"I had a fight with Katherine."

"Well what happened?"

"She got mad at me for talking to you cause she said you were weird so I broke up with her."

"You know if you love her you can leave me. I'll be fine and you can just go with her." I said looking down.

As much as it made me happy to have her leave him I didn't want him feeling terrible. He hugged me and I smiled at how warm his body was. I looked up to him and he just smiled.

"Nah, you're my best friend remember. I don't think theres anyone that could replace you. If there is then he wouldn't be like you. You remember when I talked to you?"

"Heh... Freckles." I said remembering.

He was taller than me probably at six foot and I was at five foot eight. I was gay while he was straight but he didn't know. When I first met him was last year and I was steaming mad at some guys that were picking on me. He just came from nowhere and punched them and I jumped on one of their backs and bit as hard as I could. After that we basically became friends.

The bell rang and I snapped out of my flashback and hurried to class. As I got in the teacher nodded at me as I sat down at my seat. He started his lesson and I paid close attention.

***

The three-fifteen bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class like the place was on fire. I walked to my bus and Ryan walked with me on the way there.

"Hey brown hair." he chuckled.

"You know my hair is black."

"Yeah black hair, brown eyes and tan. Lucky you have a tan while I'm white."

"What can I say? I'm blessed."

He smiled and I got on my bus. As I sat down I saw him walking to a car where his parents were waiting for him. It made me smile when he was around me. He doesn't know I'm gay but I'm tell him today. After a few bus stops and having gum get stuck in my hair I got home crying. My phone vibrated and it was from Ryan.

Ryan <3: I'll be there in a bit.

I ran inside and upstairs and into my room. Throwing my bookbag in the closet the doorbell rang and I sprinted for the stairs. I opened the door and smiled. It was Ryan as he was usually fast and he frowned when he saw my wet cheeks and gum in my hair. I grabbed a pair of scissors and went to the bathroom with him closely following behind. As I looked at myself in the mirror he started cutting my hair and got the gum out. When he was done it made me look younger and he was staring at me with a look I didn't recognize.

"So Ryan, I have something to tell you." I said walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah" he said following close behind.

"So I want to tell you that...that..."

"That what?" he said sitting down.

I sat down and sighed, he looked me in the eyes and patted beside him. Smiling, he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arm around me to calm me or keep me from getting nervous.

"I'm gay..."

"You do know I'll still be your friend." he said chuckling.

Letting out a sigh of relief I snuggled into his side.

"Remember you're going to lose your party virginity tomorrow." he said patting my head.

"Do I really have to go?"

"Yeah, you're my friend so that means you go with me. Don't worry I'll keep you beside me so no one picks on you."

He moved me a little so he was laying on the couch and me buried into his chest. Soon enough his warmth made me fall asleep.

***

When I woke up Ryan was sleeping and both of our body temperatures were mixed with each other. He sensed movement when I got up and he woke up.

"Hey Danny. What time is it?"

Pulling my phone out I looked at it.

"eleven-thirty."

"Let's go back to sleep shall we?"

I chuckled and we walked up to my room. I grabbed my shorts and shirt and went into the bathroom to change. When I came back into my room Ryan was already in my big shirt and his pants and shirt were beside my bed.

"Never ask do you?"

"Didn't need to and I don't need shorts since this shirt is big enough and it's like a dress. It won't make you uncomfortable will it, skittles?" he chuckled.

"Aw that was dirty nickname."

He just laughed and I got under the blanket and he slipped in beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Remember we're best friends and won't separate that no matter what you are." he said making me smile.

"Thanks Ryan."

Soon enough I heard his soft snoring and my heart felt warm and I followed in sleeping.