"I am a boy!"

Today was the day Lisa, other known as her male name 'Lee' was trusted to attend regular school like any normal teen her age with her master Jennie whose was around the same age.

She found the whole thing stupid. How she wasn't allowed to go to school but had to stay at home and just learn from a tutor. Bad enough she wasn't allowed to leave the large mansion.

If she could, she would've been left by now but she knew if she did she would be murdered without mercy.

"Finally." She sighed and looked down at her watch. It was 6:40 AM and she was already ready for school. "Princess it's already 6:40 we should head-.." Before lee could finish his sentence he realized that Jennie was still upstairs. "OHH SHOOT." He whispered-shouted to himself as he ran up stairs to the young lady door.

He hesitated for a second before lifting his fist to knock on her door. "Miss, it's time for school" He said. But to no surprise there wasn't an answer. He knocked again but louder. "Princess, we'll be late if you don't get ready now." He said once more getting a little impatient.

"Oppa~ it's unlocked." A sleepy sounding voice said from the room.

Lee inhaled then exhaled as he reached for the door knob and open it. "Princess?" He asked, looking at the smiling fair skinned girl with messy jet black hair.

Jennie motioned him over towards her and straight away Lee obeyed. Jennie suddenly pulled Lee onto the bed and cuddled him.

Lee, shocked by the sudden action. Stayed for a second before snapping back to reality and got up. "Miss, this is immodest. For you are a girl and I am a Boy." Lee said with a harsh voice and stern look.

"Awh, come on. We both know you are a girl. Need me to remind you unnie?" Jennie teased with a smirk and chuckle.

"Aishh. This girl." Lee said as he faced-palmed.

"I am a boy okay?" Lee said with an annoyed tone. "I am your bodyguard who is a boy, we are merely master and servant. Not friends nor anything else. You know what will happen if anyone besides you, master, and Daniel finds out my true identity." He continued.

Jennie pouted, somehow looking even more adorable then she already is. " oppa~ you're not fun at all." She said as she got off the bed and began to take off her night gown, heading towards her bathroom.

After a few moments the sound of running steaming hot water and a gentle hum was heard.

"Bring me my towel and uniform!" She shouted from in the shower. Lee immediately done what she said and opened the bathroom door and brought them to her, not forgetting to bow without making eye contact.

"Thanks, you may leave now." Jennie said as she took the clothes lee gave her. Lee rose from his pose and nodded and walked out, gently closing the door.

10 minutes passed since lee gave the young lady her clothes and he was getting impatient.

Lee began pacing back and forth looking at his watch. 6:55. "Miss, we'll be late." He said, hoping for a reply.

It was silent until a turn of a door knob was heard and Jennie walked out, she looked perfect as always. "Okay, Lets head off." She said smiling widely as she walked downstairs to the door.

Lee grabbed his book bag and Jennie's and walked with her.

~~~~

Jennie and Lee were finally at the front of the mansion like school. Jennie, like any normal kid, hated school and complained to Lee about how she wish she could sleep and it was too early. But Lee on the other hand was extremely happy, yet his face showed otherwise. A blank expression.

Many students bowed at Jennie. Yes, they were rich too but not as wealthy as Jennie. Jennie was known by everyone at school for being a so called 'perfect princess'. Her father and mother both had owned their own separate company. But her mother's company was the most successful of Korea.

"Omgosh! Look at that him. He's a whole damn snack. Foreign guys are so hot" whispered a giggling girl pointing to Lee. "Biiiiitch, he's a whole meal tf you mean?" Another girl added causing her whole group to laugh.

Lee of course heard their conversation, his ears could hear 2x better than a normal person. Lee turned towards the girls and smiled at them and waved.

Jennie turned her head towards the sounds of the giggling girls and went up to Lee and kissed his cheek. "Sorry gals, this is my property." She said firmly, giving the girls a back tf off type of look.

"Sorry, we didn't know" said one girl as she bowed. Jennie and Lee began to walk to their class. "Bitch.." mumbled one girl under her breath, but didn't go unheard. Lee rushed to the girl and grabbed her by her neck, lifting her up so her legs weren't touching the floor. Faster then you could say Run bitch run!

"What did you say?" Lee asked, not really asking for a answer. "LEE! PUT. HER. DOWN. NOW!" Jennie demanded. Lee immediately released the girl who was now on the floor throwing a coughing fit and tears welling up in her eyes.

Lee, not even bothering to face the girl to see if she was okay, walked towards Jennie and bowed. "Sorry princess but-" before Lee could finish Jennie had grabbed him by his hair pulling him up to her face.

"Don't embarrass me or I will tell daddy to never ever allow you to step one foot out of that mansion. Got it?" She asked. "Yes..Sorry. It' won't happen again." Lee said.

It wasn't that Jennie was mean, rather it was because she was afraid of her family status. If she had stooped down to their level then there will be a lot of drama back at home.

Jennie was expected to be Miss perfect and had no room for mistakes. She was beautiful with intelligence and wealth. She was all guys dream girl.

Lee always been by Jennie side since she was born. Everyday he had been taking all different types of martial arts, training non-stop for over 16 years now. Everyone, Including himself, just thought of him as a machine. Well besides Jennie. Jennie saw him as a adorable sister.

The sound of bell rung and Lee and Jennie began their walk again towards the class.

"Hello, I am Lee manoban. A servant and bodyguard of ms.Jennie. I will attend class here from here on. Please treat me well." He said as he bowed to the class.

The sound of squealing girls and some boys were heard. "He's prettier than me and I'm a girl. Wth?!" Said one girl from the back.

"Why thank you miss." Lee said chuckling. From the girl reaction you could tell she meant to say that in her head.

"Mr Mano, your seat is right next to mr ji-won. Ji-won raise your hand." The teacher said. Lee looked at where Jennie was then at his seat next to jiwon. "Sorry sir but I will prefer to sit next to mi lady instead." Lee said.

The teacher sighed and nodded. "Alright. Mr. jungkook switch with Lee." The teacher said. Jungkook, who had his earphones in, was asleep on his desk.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" The teacher yelled but jungkook was still sleep.

Lee sighed before walking up to jungkook desk and was about to tap his shoulder when his arm was suddenly twisted. "Don't fucking touch me." The awoken Jungkook said, glaring at Lee.

A/N HELLO GUYS! thanks so much for reading my crappy story so far. Please follow and vote! Ilysm❤️