An unexpected suprise

Silent footsteps rang the halls, the footsteps of Dannie Olsen.
She had arrived at this building only for its good supply of weapons and other things that are in shortage at her base.
Nothing had been found much of, though she wasn't about to give up.

She turnt the door knob, and was meet with an unfamiliar person.

"WHO ARE YOU?" Yelled the voice who was on top of Dannie.
Dannie quickly kicked them in the stomach and stood up.
"I shouldn't have to tell you!" Dannie replied, not wanting to give away her identity.
The unfamiliar figure pinned Dannie to the wall ,and making sure she couldn't fight back.

"I ASKED WHO YOU WERE AND I DO EXPECT AN ANSWER!" The voice rang across the abandoned building.
Dannie , still being stubborn didn't give in.
"And I should tell you because?" Dannie asked.
The unknown person sighed "Being stubborn aren't you?" She picked up weapon.
Dannie quickly reacts to this and used her leg that hadn't been held down properly and kicks her.

Dannie grabbed the weapon and then threw it across the room. She grabbed her gun and pulled the trigger.

"Hey!" The unknown person dodged the bullet "I'm here to prove that I'm number one!"
"That's not going to be hard for me then!" Dannie gave the person a smirk.
"Oh, really?" The person said , giving the same smirk back.
Dannie leaped forward and tackled her to the ground.

"Why are we even doing this?" Dannie said, only to be turnt around.
"Because, I'm number one! Not you!" The unknown person said.
Dannie grabbed her shoulders and pushed them off.
"I only asked one question!" The person replied, getting up and dusting themselves off.

Dannie rolled her eyes and scoffed "I'm Dannie Olsen, is that good enough for you? Yeah? Ok!" She slammed this person into the wall.
"YOU LITTLE-" the person started to kick Dannie into she fell down. "I'm going to prove myself, so don't even try!"

Dannie got up and ran for the fire exit and practically fell down the stairs.

"IM NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY SO EASILY!" The person said catching up with Dannie

Dannie slammed open the car door.

"Did you-" Angela started.
"DRIVE" Dannie didn't let her finish, and then the person jumped onto the car and broke into the window.

"NOT SO FAST!" She starts to take control of the car but it drives into a lamppost right before she's able to do anything.

Angela had passed out and now Dannie was furious.

"YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS-" Dannie started.
"GIVE ME ONE GOOD WAY OR REASON I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU BOTH" The person shouted.

"We could join together, there, a reason." Dannie said, without a second thought.
"HAHAHA- sure." The person replied.

An: THATS HOW IT HAPPENED OK!

Dannie hesitantly shook the persons hand.
"I'm lunä, I make good first impressions." Lunä replied.
"I can tell." Dannie sarcastically says back in return.

Lunä pondered for a second, "So...what about- how do we get anywhere?"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A N:

This is the first chapter eeyyyy!
So , credit to Lunä animations for role playing with me (we still are) and giving me permission to write this!
Link to her YouTube account: https://youtu.be/JkOjyJkFHHM

Aye , let's give myself a shameful self promotion! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsM5qDa0edjsLahCqbSO34Q

Sorry for the short chapter I don't want to put a lot in just one chapter UwU.