5 ~

* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *
my alarm pounded through my dream, waking me up instantly. it was so loud an obnoxious, but it did its job so i'm not exactly complaining i guess.

i got up and went straight to the bathroom. i set my alarm an hour earlier today being i wanted to make myself look nice, so i was even more tired than usual. Even though i had just taken a bath last night, i still wanted to take another, so i could wake myself up, and get the extra little hairs off of me, from my little trim.
i got in the shower and stood there for a few minutes just letting the steaming hot water run down my body , easing my muscles once more.
After my few minutes where over, i washed my hair and body, and got out .

I walked over to my bed where i had laid out my outfit , I had picked a navy blue long sleeved romper - one of my favorite things to wear. The shorts had came down just below my butt, so it wasn't too short, or inappropriate. after getting into it, and making sure i was comfortable, i walked over to my mirror , and started doing my makeup. not too much, because i wasn't the best at it, but enough to make me feel a little more confident. i've always had self esteem issues, and a huge lack of self confidence, but today for some reason, i felt a little better about myself. A applied some mascara, eyeliner, some light gray eyeshadow, and some lipgloss. After i was done with the makeup, i moved onto my hair. i didn't wanna do too much to it because i still had my hair appointment after school, so i just simply curled the ends, and sprayed some hairspray to prevent any fallouts with my curls.

Once i was done with everything, it was 6:55. ' school doesn't start until 7 , and i'm not counted as late until 7:15, which gives me plenty of time to go get some Dunkin' , and make it to school before i'm counted as late once again. '

" SHIT " i said out loud - i forgot i had to get my late slip from Tuesday signed. i've always been a pretty good kid, so i never really had to deal with too many slips or having to get mom to sign anything- but being she isn't home, i guess i'll have to forge her signature.
after trying over and over on a scrap piece of paper, i finally made it look good enough, and traced it over to the slip. A little sloppy, yes, but not bad enough for anyone to notice .

i put it in my pocket, and started down the stairs. Choosing my shoes was kinda hard, being i had just bought some super cute black heels, along with some gray sandals with glitter on the straps. After standing there deciding for what seemed like forever, i finally went with my sandals.

Checking the time once more before i left, seeing if i still had enough time to get my coffee, i left . the traffic was pretty light, so i got there a little less than 5 minutes, i grabbed my coffee , and headed straight to school, arriving at exactly, 7:13. I ran in, straight to english and gave Mrs.Peterson my slip. She simply smiled, and thanked me, and i walked the back to find my seat.

As i was getting my textbook out, i had noticed Max staring at me. I had found it a little odd, but didn't let it get to me too much.
after sitting there for about 10 minutes Max walked up to me.

" Hey you look really hot today Ash "
oh my fuck. oH my FUCK. literally the only thing running through my head. i didn't even know what to say-

" Um hello ?? , anyone home " Max said, laughing a little.

" Haha yeah sorry, uh thanks though ! i decided i'd try something new i guess "

" Cool.. so you wanna come to my place tonight? i'm having this bomb ass party to kick off the school year, id love to see ya there "
i have no clue what i should do. i mean, yeah i have no other plans, but i barely know him.
' Shut the Hell up ashlynn, go to the damn party ' the obnoxious girl in the back of my mind told me.

" Um yeah sure, i'll be there "
i said, making it sound more like a question than an answer .

" Great, it starts at 8, don't be late . "
he said, and walked back to his desk.

what the fuck am i supposed to do now .

- hi guys !!! i just wanted to thank you so so much for already 70 reads :) !!
don't forget to vote ( hit the little star at the bottom left ! ) and comment on the chapters ! it'd mean a lot ! i love you, and hope you enjoyed ! xoxo , alia