Chapter 30

Slowly blinking, I opened my eyes to see nothing but pitch black expecting the moonlight that was peeking through the curtains. Looking down, I saw I was in a white shirt and a hand was wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Lucifer fast asleep. I couldn't help but smile at how soft he looked.

My eyes then widened as I remember I should of informed Nessie and the girls about Isabella's appointment for tomorrow. Not trying to wake Lucifer up, I flashed out of bed and grabbed my phone from the counter and walked into the secret closet.

I sat down in the computer chair and decided the watch the security cameras as I called them up. After 2 rings, Nessie's voice came across the line.

"Hey, what's up?" she chirped.

"Sorry for the late call but the dinner went well. Isabella will be at the shop in the morning around 11. She wants a dress for the ball," I informed her.

"Already ahead of you. We made a dress for her already along for you so just stop by the shop when you're ready," she chirped.

My senses heightened and my eyes flickered to a camera. I watched as a door opened and a woman in a short dress came out the room. She let out a silent giggle and turned around to which I saw Charlie emerging from the room. He eyed her for a bit causing her to blush as she pulled down her short skirt.

"Hello?" Nessie spoke.

"Right, sorry. Question, does Charlie and Isabella have an open relationship?" I asked.

There was a short silence that went across the line. "Sort off," she replied.

"Explain," I mumbled as I watch Charlie and the woman feel each other up. "Well, they flirt with other people but Isabella rarely sleeps with some else. However, Charlie would flirt and sleep with any woman who takes his interest," she explained.

I shook my head in disgust. "Does Isabella know about that?" I asked only causing Nessie to laugh, "Know about it? She turns the other cheek when it happens. I honestly don't even know how they're married or even lasting this long," she admitted.

"Right. One more question but do they sleep in the same room?"

"No. There rooms are on the same floor but one is on the east wing and the other is on the west wing. The map in your closet should help you. Tells you who is where," she informed me.

I thanked her before hanging up. I watched the camera to see Charlie leading the girl out as he closed the door behind him. It looked like he was going to walk her out or something.

Hopping out of my chair, I ran towards the closet and grabbed a pair of bra and underwear along with a short dress with pockets. I slipped on a watch and ran back into the room to see Charlie and the girl were now in the elevator. I ran over to the map and tracked my room to Charlie's room. Charlie was in the East wing which was were I was. I just had to go upstairs and his room would be to my left.

Running around the room, I grabbed a sticker camera before running over to my bag. I opened it and took out a pen which is used to scramble camera images meaning the camera's wouldn't pick me up. Running back to the monitors, I saw Charlie as the girl walking out the elevator.

Shoving the things in my pocket, I quickly ran through the room and reached for the door. I clicked on the pen to activate it along with a timer on my watch. I had 5 minutes to do all this. Running out the door and down the hall to the stairs. I ran up the stairs and down the hall towards Charlie's room. Looking around the hall, I saw no one. I used the bottom of my dress to turn the handle to make sure my fingerprints weren't left behind. The doorknob stopped midway due to the lock.