who really am i?

this is a weird thing to ask really, i know. but if you think about it no one is really themselves, we're all a combination of the interactions with other people, which at the same time are a combination of what and whom they have interacted with.

this is basically a simple way to say we all come full circle.

we all know someone who knows someone who knows someone, etc, etc, who we know. so really in the end are we really ourselves? or are we other people's interactions with us? but they are interactions with other people who have somehow interacted with the same things and/or other people as me.

is it a neverending circle? is there anyone whom we havent accidentaly indirectly influenced (that isn't dead)?

will we impact after we die? or will we wither like a flower in winter, with no traces of our existence to mark the earth how many others have done and will do?

following the logic i presented we will remain forever, yet we will still be each time an even smaller percentage of ourselves in other, but even if infinitesimally, we'll be there.

but still i must ask; who am i? am i myself? is there even a thing as "myself", anymore? or am i just a combination of the people i met and the things i came into contact with?

this is stupid, i know, but do you know yourself as much as you think you do?