Check your wrists.

Would you find it scary?

If someone's initials were on your wrist and no matter what, you couldn't remove it until you realised it was them?

Let's start from the beginning.

{ H A R I M }
Due to the uncomfortable uniform I was wearing for work, sweat trickled down my forehead like a river. My hand reached for the doorknob as I immediately got inside the house and took off my blazer and bowtie, leaving me in my blouse and trousers.

"Rimrim-ah! You have a package from someone in the living room." Jimin, my boyfriend yelled as I furrowed my eyebrows and approached the living room.

Why would I get a package?

I opened the package diligently and all that was there was a note.

Worried, I slowly picked up the note. Nothing was there, until something started appearing, scaring me.

"What the!" I accidentally yelled, causing Jimin to shout if I was okay.

"Yeah, don't mind me Chim!" I yelled back, focusing back on the note.

Check your wrist, if  you cannot find your soulmate with the initials, you will never find true love.

My eyes widened, looking at the note which now had disappeared from my sight. Looking at my wrist, I was in even more shock.

They weren't Jimin's.

M. Y

Feeling my heart break, I could feel the initials slightly stinging my wrist.

Why weren't they Jimin's?

Why are they someone else's?

This was too much for me.

Deciding to check on Jimin, I went upstairs to hear him calling another person.

"Oppa, when are you coming to visit?" I covered my mouth, gasping but trying to stay quiet.

"Soon cutie, I just need to get Harim out and then maybe you can come over instead." He said in a seducing voice, making my eyes water.

I was definitely not going to let him carry on.

Storming into the room, Jimin tried to hide his phone and put it on mute, but I had snatched it from him.

"Harim, what are you-"

"You should do better, he already has a girlfriend." I growled into the phone before harshly ending the call, glaring into Jimin's eyes.

"Explain." My arms folded and he gulped.

"I'm sorry, you're never around anymore because of work and I have needs too.. I need love and someone to satisfy me." He told me with shame, causing me to scoff.

"Then why don't you go to her? Let's end this if you can't even stay loyal, if you can't even be patient!" Those words shot daggers into his heart but who cares?

He betrayed me first.

Grabbing my wrist, he tried to pull me back from the door until I slapped him. Checking his wrist, my initials were not on there either.

"So you knew it all along too, that I wasn't destined for you." I laughed to myself, leaving the house and calling the first person I thought of.

{ Y O O N G I }
While me and Yeeun were watching a movie in the living room as she laid in my arms, my phone began to ring, causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

I pulled out my phone and my eyes widened at the caller id.

"Who's that, Suga?" Yeeun asked and I just smiled.

"Harim."

Before I was about to answer the call, Yeeun's hand stopped me from doing so.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, just let her call later." She told me, making me bite my lip and answer the phone anyways.

"Hello?" My voice alarmed Yeeun as she looked at me with an unbelievable look.

'What the heck!' She mouthed to me but I shook my head.

"Can I stay over at yours for a while? Me and Jimin aren't really together anymore.." Her voice began to waver, the anger building up in me.

Jimin definitely did something to her.

"Yeah sure, you can come over whenever you feel ready." I softly replied and her sniffles filled the call.

As I ended the call, Yeeun gave me an angry look.

"You're letting another girl stay over without my say?" She crossed her arms on her chest and I sighed.

"She's like a younger sister to me, I promise you have my attention."

At the time, that was what I said.. But now..

The doorbell rang and there she was.

Crying her eyes out.

                                                                                                                                                                  To be continued...