Meeting kaitlyn...

Chapter 8:
Audrey's POV:
Yesterday was amazing, I had a big meal, dessert, and most of all people to hang out with. Noah was one of the most funniest guys I've ever met.
While on the other hand Jake is more of a rascal, Noah and him are almost fighting over something stupid like apple is better then Samsung etc.
Liam ended up dropping me off at what he thinks is my house. Overall I'm so glad that I met this dudes plus jasmine is so hilarious. I still haven't met their official group due to the 2 others away on holiday with their families. They come back in 2 days which I'm kinda excited to meet them all. They are all sooo nice and they count me as friends even tho it's only been a week since I bumped into Liam in the hall way. I guess everything does have a chain.
It wasn't as cool as it was told to be so I was great full. I got enough sleep to have energy to walk around town. I had no plans knowing it was Saturday, errrghhh I hate Saturdays. What kind of teenager hates Saturday's right i know but I'm homeless and am broke ass. So no plans for me.
I usually go into a shopping mall and sit on one of the comfy chairs in a furniture store until someone says 'if your not going to buy that please escort yourself out of the chair'

I make my way down to the mall going in and out of random shops knowing I won't be able to buy anything. I like to look at all the smiles of teenagers buying some cool bag that I can't afford and little kids squealing at their favourite toy they just bought. I guess you could say I kind of live off other people's good energy.
I plump myself into an empty seat located in the food court. I spot from the corner of my eye jasmine and another girl eating McDonald's.
I'm not sure if I should interrupt them, but jasmine spots me anyway and waves me over.
"Hi Jas!" I say smiling at her.
"Hey Au, this is kaitlyn." She introduces me to her friend.
I smile at her and she does back.
"Your so pretty" kaitlyn mentions making me laugh at what she just said.
"No way, look at you girl" I say getting well along with kaitlyn.
We laugh and I sit down at their table.
Chatting for a while.
We end up going into a few more shops until jasmine gets a call from her mom saying she has to go home to help out with the cooking.
"Bye Jas" I hug her
"Aw you miss me already?" Jasmine teases.
"Nahhhh" yes
"Of course, you miss me Au no need to be embarrassed." Jasmine teases again only making me laugh.
She begins walking to her car and I say bye to kaitlyn hugging her also.
They get in the car and blow girly kisses.
I laugh and walk out of the mall and head towards my spot.
"I haven't been to my spot in ages" I say talking to myself like a crazy person.
I walk down to my spot and take in the fresh air. It took me about an hour until I got there.
I walked through the lushes green grass taking off my cute white heels.
I pick a daisy out of one of the many flower bushes and place it in my pony tail.
I walk down the stone path into the flower bushes revealing a secret garden.
I'm sure that not many know about this place because it's hidden away at the back of the park.
The only reason I know about it is because I was running away from a crazy ass dog and fell into these bushes making me see this beautiful garden.
The secret garden was a circle shape and had beautiful trees and bushes surrounding it to form a circle shape.
The top had an opening revealing the clear sky and sunshine.
It was especially beautiful at the night revealing all the night sky stars.
I use to come here everyday when I was feeling down and just wanted to get out of my old house.
I lay on my back letting my cute white dress fall along my legs and let my hair out.
I place my arms out to both sides like an angel.

I stare at the beautiful sky through the opening of the top and eventually I fall asleep.

Liam's POV:
I woke up this morning immediately thinking about Audrey. Of course. She won't get out of my head. Oh well, if thinking about her makes me happy then why not.
I wonder if she has any plans today, not that I have her phone number to ask her anyway.

Josh gets back tomorrow while Kaitlyn came back a day early.
I head over to Noah and Jake only to find them fighting over who gets which remote control.
"No, I'm having the white one!!" Noah argues.
Suddenly Noah and Jake are rolling on the floor fighting over who gets which control like 9 year olds.
I sit on the couch in front of them watching the show laughing.
Eventually they agree on who gets which control and we begin to play games.
The whole time we're playing I'm still thinking about Audrey. Audrey, Audrey, Audrey.

Audrey's POV: meanwhile
I wake up from my peaceful wrest and notice it's now dark. I look up at the night sky revealing all the stars.
I get up from the grass and put my white converse on with my ruffle socks.
I step out of my peaceful place and walk down to the supermarket.
On the way out of the garden I find $4.50.
"Find a penny, pick it up all day long you'll have good luck" I laugh picking up my lucky change.
"Thank you" I whisper leaving the garden.
I enter the supermarket just down the road from the garden and pick a small meal for $4.00 on sale leaving me 50 cents.
I buy the meal which contains mash potato, a crispy chicken fillet and vegetables on the side.
It was luckily heated so I began to eat the meal.
I grab a spoon from out of my bag for as I don't have a knife nor a fork.
"This'll do" I talk to myself a lot.

I finish the meal and am now full.
I walk down to Yugen suddenly feeling like a drink and seeing my old pal nicko.
I enter the doors to Yugen, taking in the old alcohol smell and screams and breaking glass.
I walk straight to the bar catching a heap of stares from people.
They still remember me of course I'm an all time fighter at Yugen, I won last years finals even though it was my first year.
"Heyyy nicko" I scream out to the bar attender
His eyes light up and he heads towards me.
"Long time no see" he winks leaning across the bar reaching out for a hug.
I give him a hug and blow into his ear, he looks at me stunned and I smack him across the head and laugh.
"Get me a drink" I laugh.
He hands me two shots.
I turn my bar stool round to see who's fighting tonight and see Anonymous and Dragon taking it on. We all have nicknames for every fighter. Anonymous for the guy with the mask, he just started this year and Dragon for the guy that is known to be really strong like a dragon.
And me, I'm known as the fighter. Why? Because I don't stop fighting. I'm a fighter. Not trying to say that my egos high or anything but it's the truth I am a fighter I've gotten through heaps that I know many would struggle to survive through but I have, I only don't back down in a fight. I "retired" from fighting after winning the finals last year due to getting kicked out of my house and not having any money to train myself in a gym of some such.
I honestly do miss fighting tho.

I look around at all the crowds of people and someone catches my eye. Liam? What the hell is he doing here? This is like a top secret sketchy looking place.
He looks straight at me dead in the eye also looking confused.
What is he doing here? Is he also a fighter? This place is filled with drug dealers and drunkies all that stuff.

Hey thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you all have been enjoying this story! Next episode I will try my best to make better then the wrest luh u guys! 💖