one

I grab my keys from the table and walk to my car when I'm stopped by an unfamiliar face.

"Hey I'm Grayson" the boy says as he smiles at me.

"Oh hi I'm Addison" I say unsurely.

"Nice to meet you Addison I just moved here with my family" he explains as he points to the house across from mine.

"Oh well welcome to the neighbourhood" I say friendly.

"Gray come help me with these boxes!" Says another unfamiliar face that looks very similar to Grayson.

"I'm sorry I have to go it was nice meeting you" he grins and runs back to his house.

I shrug off what just happened and make my way to Ellie's.

I don't bother to knock, I walk straight in and she's in her usual spot on the sofa.

"Hey girl" ellie says happily.

"Ellie you'll never guess what" I say excitedly, ready to tell her about Grayson.

She turns off Netflix and asks what.

"I met a really cute boy called Grayson today" I smirk and wink at her.

"Ooooh is he single?" She says and sits up.

"I don't know ell I've known him for 5 minutes" I laugh.

"But what about Zac?" She says as she raises her eyebrow.

"I don't know ell we aren't really a couple yet and it's just really confusing" I sigh.

"Addi you need to stop playing games with him, you either like him or you don't..."

"I know" I say slightly annoyed.

"Do you like him?" She questions.

" I don't know... maybe" I mumble.

She smirks at me and I punch her arm and we both laugh.

"Hey girls what's so funny?" Ellie's Mum says as she walks in through the front door.

"Nothing mom" ellie says as she winks at me.

"Is Addi staying for dinner?" She asks ellie.

"No, thank you for the offer Mrs jones but I need to get back now" I say.

"Ok dear" Mrs Jones replies as she carries her shopping into the kitchen.