Shae kumo

Name: shae kumo

Age: 17

Hair color: dark purple

Eye color: lavender

Father: Cain kumo -alive

Mother: unknown deceased

Personality: is a very aloof person. Shae is a very pessimistic person. She's usually not paying attention at all as she distances herself from everyone besides Suzuki who she knows since she was a child. Shae acts as if she doesn't know anything about gambling but is extremely crafty and is smart having an iq of 210. And she loves to watch her enemies fall to her traps making her slightly sadistic.

Bio: shae was born to Cain kumo and his wife who lost her life in a feud with another mafia who wanted control of japan and to get rid of Cain and his daughter. Shae survived due to her father eliminating the other clan who dared to try and kill his daughter. Shae had inherited her mothers love for gambling as she grew up in casinos and around mafia members being protected. Shae grew up with Suzuki being shaes only friend. Shae grew up to become a pessimist finding the bad in everything and thinking the worst. Shae is to inherit the kumo clan and being the next in line she grew to have a sadistic side that came out when threatened or even when she gambled finding ways to manipulate her opponents. She is the only student to decline being apart of the student council at Hyakkaou Private Academy.