Hyakkaous crazed lady meets a kumo

The next day during class Shae was looking out the window as her dark purple hair was up in a messy bun. She was in her own world ignoring the world around her but her train of thought was soon interrupted as Suzuki and jyabami stood next to her desk.

She felt their presence beside her as she slowly turned her head towards them.

"Suzu-chan and big chested snake" shae said completely uninterested as her pale lavender eyes held almost nothing except for boredom.

"Suzui-San agreed to show me around school today and I wish for you to join" jyabami said sweetly.

"Why does suzu-chan have to show you around you snake" shae asked as her eyebrows forwarded as she began to glare at jyabami.

Jyabami put her hand over Suzuki's hand blushing "because I wanted Suzuki-San to show me around"

Shae stood up "fine I'll join but only because Suzu-chan is joining you" Shae stayed glaring at jyabami still.

'Shae seems to be getting along with jyabami' suzui thought watching his childhood friend interact with jyabami.

The group of three made their way to the cultural research club room. Shae had informed her father that she would be late for coming home that day.

"Shae what club do you belong to?" Jyabami asked looking at Shae.

"The going home club" Shae informed jyabami as she added "and call me kumo you are not my friend so you cannot call me by my first name"

Suzui just sweatdropped taking back his earlier thought about Shae getting along with jyabami.

Shae ignored the rest of the conversation not exactly wanting to be apart of it. As soon as her light lavender eyes landed on one of the club members hands she noticed two little freckles as she narrowed her eyes she knew they were indeed not freckles. 'Thoes are not freckles but magnets. I despise cheaters they would have a few fingers cut off if my father played apart of the little gamble'

Shae was very perspective as she always seemed to see through deception in everything including gambling. As Shae arrived right behind suzui and jyabami she noticed Mary was having an official match with a student council member.

Right as Mary lost the official match Shae intervened as she put her hand on Mary's shoulder as she went to stand up.

Shae looked right at the student council member "how much did she lose" Shae asked.

Mary being the prideful and ego filed girl yelled at Shae "who said I need your help"

She had tightened her grip on Mary's shoulder making the blonde wince and made her shut up.

"496 million yen as a final result you don't perhaps think you can pay that off do you" nishinotouin yurin asked shae.

"I'm surprised you do not know who I am nishinotouin yurin" shae spoke having venom lace each word she spoke.

Shae took out her cellphone from her bag as she called her father "father I wish to use 496 million yen to creat a downfall for a very unreliable opponent who seems to have a knack for cheating" shae informed her father as she tilted her head to the side as her light lavender eyes held malice.

Yuriko felt uneasiness as shae glared down at her as if she was nothing at all to her. Shaes eyes became fuller and was full of hatred and disgust as she stared at yuriko. Her web was already being spun

"How dare you think yuriko sama cheats and how disrespectful of you to say such awful things about her" the girl who was throwing the small knives into the cup shouted at shae as she hung up.

Shae pulled out her bun as her dark purple hair fell down past her short skirt.

"I see it's a shame you don't recognize me I'm shae kumo the next in line for the kumo clan and I assure you I can pay 496 million yen is very little to me and why don't yuriko-Chan prove me wrong on my assumption" Shae said toying with her words to rule up yuriko.

The room itself dropped a few degrees as shae spoke. Within a few minutes a scary looking man with tons of tattoos covering his arms walked in with a large suitcase walked towards shae.

"Mistress shae here is the money you asked for" the man spoke gruffly. Shae merely nodded her head as she took the suitcase to the ground as soon as it dropped on the ground it opened revealing wads of cash that equaled 496 million yen.

"Shae are you sure you want to gamble" suzui asked shae knowing she would destroy yuriko.

"Of course suzu-Chan I promise I won't be defeated" shae spoke as if taunting yuriko which she succeeded in.

Yuriko had an ugly expression on her face.