I miss him

Time skip 1 and a half

Lili's POV

I woke up to the birds chirping and of course the cars honking, I was back from a little break that we took in season two and now we're half we through. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup, put on some clothes and walked out the door, I locked my apartment and took the elevator down. I walked out and got in my car, I was jamming out to "thunder" by "imagine dragons" I drove to work and went right to hair and makeup. My make up artist told me to sit, I agreed and sat in my chair. She did my makeup and I looked at her in a confused way. "No ponytail?" She said "nope" and walked out the door. I put on my dress that I had to wear and wonderd what we were filming before I got the chance to look at the script KJ said it's time to go. I looked up and hoped my ass could just ask Reberto. I walked to set and there was my ex boyfriend, I looked at him and thought how cute he was but he broke my heart so I asked what we were filming. "Sex scene" I gasped and said "no no no no no" quietly cause I didn't want Cole to hear me. Reberto said "I know it's gonna be awkward but be a doll and do it" I said "fine and walked over and sat on the couch and as far as I could away from Cole! "Lili!" Reberto silent screamed "fine!" I moved closer to Cole and he said "im so sorr-" Action!

Jughead: of course it was tall boy, fucking traitor. Well I'm probation from the serpents because of what I did to Penny but we stopped her from coming back and also Tall boy.

Betty: we it's just nice to hear that again.

Jughead: look I'll be apologizing for it for the rest of my life but I'm sorry Betty. For shielding you from the serpents or my darkness

Betty: I can handle it

Jughead: I know you can

Betty: well I should probably start heading home

Jughead: or you could stay..

Lili's Head "he looked at me and I missed him but I couldn't forgive him"

Stay..

Without hesitation I through my leg over and started to make-out with him. I stopped him

Betty: wait wait wait wait

Jughead: what?

Betty: nothing

I just want you, all of you tonight

Reberto yelled "great you two stay there I just need another angle!"

I looked at him and he went to kiss me even though the camera wasn't on.. I mouthed to him "the cameras aren't on" he looked at me and said "so" "so? So?! You have a girlfriend!"  Reberto said "action" he started to make-out with me again. Cut! I got up and ran off the set and ran straight to my trailer! Cole started to run after me and yelled "wait!"

Coles POV

I ran after her and couldn't let her go "please wait" I yelled she just ran into her trailer and I ran in right after her "please hear me out" "fine." She said crying "I lo-love you lili" "bullshit! Your with my ex best friend!" "I don't love her!" "Yeah! Well fucking prove it!" "How?" "Call her over here and breakup with her if you love me!" I said "okay.." I loved lili so much I don't know why I left her. How could I do that..

I thought this was a good plot twist....