Dare Game - 2 of 4

"Sht! Do you know that chick?" I just shook my head when Jetty asked about the girl na humalik sakin. Obviously how could I possibly know that girl? I'm living in US all my life.. I just came back here sa Manila dahil ayokong pumayag sa arrange marriage ni Dad.

Arrgh. I'm just freakin 25.

"Amber?"

I look to the girl from my right and I can't stop to throw a bitterly smile. Tsk! Di ko parin makalimutan yung ginawa niya kanina. I was so shocked that I can't move myself kanina. Kung hindi pa ako nilapitan ni Ally para hilain kung saan sila nakaupo siguro hanggang ngayon nakatanga parin ako doon.

"Hey Amber?!" Boses na ni Ally ang nag pabalik sakin at inabutan nalang ako ng drink. Tinanggap ko naman yon at ininom agad. The alcohol is intoxicating.

"Gurl, you are here to get loose. Stop thinkin about the stupid marriage." Add pa nito pero nanatili akong tahimik and also I didn't expect that someone will trying to kiss me..

Lumingon ulit ako sakanya. Its was my first time to be kiss by a girl, a very random girl to be exact and even though I want to confront her something inside me I can't explain.

Nakita kong napalingon din siya sakin so I examine her looks. She looks familiar, like I saw her before..

I can't stop looking at her and just to find out she did the same too. Gosh! Did we really checked each others out?

Bigla namang siyang napatayo sa upuan niya kaya sinundan ko lang siya ng tingin.

"Where are u going?" I heard Ally asked pero nakatayo na ako and went off to follow her.

Nagulat siya ng makitang nakatayo na ako sa pintuan. She was about to passed me pero I block her way.

"Not that fast young lady." I said but I almost lost when I met her gazed.

"What the hell."
She unconsciously said, para mapaarc yung brow ko. Do I look like hell for her? Tsk

Now I feel insulted, again. Awhile ago she include me in their game, played with my feelings and now I'm a hell to her.

'Control yourself Amber.'
I said to myself trying to calm myself. My first night here in Manila is already giving me headache. Nakadagdag pa tong babaeng toh.

"Say sorry."
I commanded her. Papalagpasin ko lahat if she just sincerely say sorry to me pero sinagot nya lang ako ng..

"Why would I?" at nakipagtagisan ng tingin sakin.

Gahd, teens nowadays are so much stubborn.

I dragged her outside the club at pinasakay sa passenger seat ng kotse ko. I feel so amused, dahil hindi man lang siya nagprotesta or nanglaban. This girl is really challenging me.

"You won't sorry huh." Let see. Mabilis kong pinaandar yung sasakyan papunta sa malapit na precinct. When I see na we are close I slow down kaya bigla siyang napalingon sakin.

"No! You gotta be kidding me!" She said almost shouting. Halata sa mukha niya yung kaba at takot. I smirked. I'm aware that she's underage and they still entered the club.

"Say what?" I ask, teasing her.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry, I'm s-sorry."
Kinakabahang sabi niya so I finally pull the shifter and hit the gas pedal.

Parehas kaming natahimik buong byahe. I was about to ask her where she lives pero tulog na siya when I turn to her. Kaya I drive straight to my condo.

How can a highschool student can freely enter the club these days?

I just confirmed that she is really a highschool student ng makita ko and school ID sa back pocket ng blue jeans niya.

Reese..

Nice name.

"Give me back that." She groaned ng makita niyang hawak ko ang school ID niya. Gising na pala siya.

"I said ibalik mo sakin yan." Ulit niya. Pero imbis na ibalik yung ID niya I lean close to her and reach for her lips.

Nanlaki yung mata niya sa ginawa ko. That's for kissing me without permission.

She just look at me intently after I kiss her and I'm lost again when I met her eyes. Para namang naintindihan namin ang isa't isa and without saying anything we both claim each others lips.

She's so soft and warmth. I hold her waist at pinalapit pa lalo sakin.

I can't remember how we manage to get inside my unit. Cause I'm now pinning her on the wall and didn't stop kissing her. Dahan dahan bumaba yung kamay ko sa jeans niya unbuttonning it while her hands is going back and forth sa loob ng dress ko.

The way she looks at me I know she wanted it too. I kiss her again bago ko siya hilain to my bedroom at pinahiga ko siya sa kama. Isa isa ko ng hinubad yung damit niya at mabilis na tinapon nalang kung saan.

Hindi pa ako nakapag alis ng damit when she pull me para mahulog sa ibabaw niya and reach for my lips. Her soft hands exploring my body and I gasp whenever she touches my skin. It send shivers down to my spine at nagdadala ng libo libong boltahe sa pagkatao ko.

Fuck! I want her. I want her now.

I'm about to touch her sensitive part ng bigla niyang pigilan ang kamay ko. I can see hesitation in her eyes.. I'm a bit shocked to realize that this is her first time.

And she's virgin.

But I just smile and continue what I'm about to do cause I really wanted her so bad.

..