[one]

Disclaimer: I know the story of how kayliee and Nahmir met,because kayliee told it on her live. After she was done telling the story I wrote the whole thing in my notes so that I wouldn't forget the story.Also Jaylen is a made up character to fill and portray the part of kayliee's man/ex in her complicated relationship. That's it now enjoy...

"Ouu she bhadd", Nahmir said to himself as He looked at @ kingkayliee's Instagram page and clicked follow.
<> <> <>

Kayliee POV- I was on my phone and I got bored, so I decided to go on Instagram

Kayliee POV-
I was on my phone and I got bored, so I decided to go on Instagram. I saw that some people had followed me so I wanted to see who they were. Then I saw a name that kinda stuck out to me.

"flex.20k started following you" I read to myself in my head.
"That sounds like someone famous" I thought to myself. So I clicked on his profile to see what he looked like.

I scrolled through his pictures, "he's kinda cute...but nah".
After I was done scrolling I followed him back.

Hey people I hope y'all liked this first chapter, I know it was extremely short but idk. I just felt like this chapter was an introduction so it was meant to be short. Remember to vote❤️.
- Naomi