The Contract

Mei mei flew to a certain small storage room,she turn around and happily said," This is you're storage room,Master"

Rou Hua Heng was dumbstruck on her track as she look up and down on her so called storage room. Do you call this a storage room?! It is more like small cabinet for cleaning tools! She screamed on her mind.

"This is too small for a storage room..."She hesitates to say

"Tsk tsk..Master is sure a newbie,of course this storage room is small because you didn't cultivate your Yinyang for long and you are stuck on your bottleneck to reach other levels that's why your storage is too small, Master must work hard on her yinyang" her servant Meimei scolds making Rou Hua Heng's face turned sour.

I just transported on this world you little lass! Don't scold me ah!

The little creature continue to chatter and Hua Heng finally plopped her hands on her ears.

"Mei mei ah! Stop chattering ah my ears will bleed ah let me open my little storage room peacefully ah" she said helplessly looking at the cute little girl muttering many scolding words without caring that she is scolding her master

Finally Meimei stops her mouth and pouts, Ruo Hua Heng sighs in relief and opens the storage s door

***Shuaa(sounds)***

Except for being an ordinary storage on the outside, the inside is the most ordinary one.

😐🤨😑--Wuxia's expression

'' It is really too... Ordinary... "

One shovel

One small sack of seeds

A water sprinkle

One rusty sword

And two books

Rong Hua Heng was dumbfounded and also confused.

What will she do to those? Is she going to plant?what are those books? She look at Meimei who is smiling with the a look of shame on her pretty brown eyes,she looks guilty and shameful because of what her master have.

"Ah...heh..hehehe...Master Don't frown Don't frown this things is quite ordinary as it looks but master don't judge the contents by it looks ah master! Master ah!" Meimei cutely babbling as she comforts her frowning master

Rong Hua Heng looks at the little bun in front of her with amused smile.She is just surprised of how ordinary the things looks but she is not complaining but it looks like the little bun mistook it.

"I'm gonna see these things later cause I have other things to do"she said

The little bun,Meimei,looks at her master with a look of betrayal.

"Ah you little lass why are you looking like that ah"she Ask amused

Little bun hugs Hua Heng's waist like a leech refusing to let go as she started to cry startling Hua Heng.

"*sob*sob* wahhhhh! Master is so cruel don't leave me here! Meimei waits master so many years ah I can't bear to separate to master ah*sob*sob* "she wails as she wides her big watery eyes more and her cute doe nose become red from crying as she looks pitifully at her master.

Rong Hua Heng was so bewildered by the actions of her little bun and pats her little head.

"Aiyah! If you want this master to stay by your side then just follow me ah but can't go to the outside ?" She ask

"Sniff....Sniff....I can master but you must form a contract to me first so that whenever we go we can sense each other"

Contract? Oh yeAh I remember some of the novel's I red have to form contracts....but little bun is not a mystical beast......Is she?

"Little bun....this....if I am right contracts are only for beast,right?"she hesitantly said

Meimei blinks her cute eyes,"I forgot to tell master that Meimei is also a beast"

Beast?! What kind of beast are you?!

Rong Hua Heng yelled on her mind as she scrutinized little bun up and down.

"Which part of you looks like a beast ah?"

"Ehhh master is not believing Meimei ah? Meimei is truly a beast ah Meimei was.founded by the previous master ah Meimei is a Supreme beast ah!!"

Rong Hua Heng was startled by the revelation.Supreme?as in a legendary beast?!

Rong Hua Heng know many basic things from this world,she knows most of them because of the previous owner and she is shock that the little girl is a legendary beast that many ying yang cultivators craves to be contracted as their beast.

Awesome!

"So what kind of supreme are you?"

Meimei's arrogance spikes up as she puffed her chest looking mighty but in Hua Heng's sight is that she's so called puffing is rather cute.If Meimei will know her master's surely she will bawl many tears as she complains to her master.

"I am the supreme king of the ocean the turtle snake beast!"

"King of the ocean?! The legendary Black tortoise snake?! Pfft little one you're joke is good!"

"Yah! Master is not believing?! Boohoo! I'm truly a Supreme beast! The one and only king of the oceans!!"

"Okey so how do we perform a contract then?"She ask

Meimei's eyes beamed," All you have to do is give a little blood to me and seal it with a kiss!"

Stupefied of what she hears, is this little bun joking her? What kind of contract is this! This....it's okey first if only offering of blood but also a kiss?

"Are you over reacting?"

"Meimei does not dare ah what I said true!"

Rong Hua Heng inwardly sigh,"So what will you do with the blood and kiss?"She ask

"Simple,your blood will combined in my blood so that we will be connected and just kiss me on any parts of my head too"she explained

Rong Hua Heng sigh in relief because she can kiss her on any part of her face,she thought that it will be in the lips and that will be so awkward ah.She and little bun perform the contract,Rong Hua Heng sliced a small cut on her Palm and as her blood drips Meimei snatch her Palm and lick the cut part surprising Hua Heng.

"You.....why So eager ah? Can you just wait for abit so that I can place it in a container not licking directly in my Palm ah?!" She scolded

"Ehhhhh....Master Meimei is just too eager ah and master meimei's lick is the best ah look! Your cut is gone!"Meimei boast

She looks at her cut Palm but surprisingly her wound are gone.

Wow! This little bun has so many secrets ah but the way it shows is disgusting to see ah

"AHHH master do not dilly dally ah Meimei is waiting ah" her annoying cute bun whines

With an amused smile she holds her little bun's head and tilt it slight and finally kissing her on her forehead.

The contract is now formed.Meimei's body floats and a bright light appears covering little buns body whole then after a minute the lights slowly dissipates and Meimei is not floating ,unconscious . Rong Hua Heng looks quietly at the sleeping Meimei scanning her up and down and finally she discover something new. In the center of Meimei 's forehead a little tattoo was imprinted,it is shaped like a teardrop and looks like real, the color is light sky blue resembling a clear water.

Suddenly her wrist glows and a light sky blue colored bracelet was formed signaling that she and little bun is now officially a master and servant.