Little introduction!!💘❤

Hey Angels! New book, based on a true story. << don't want to really get into that though so Enjoy!!💘❤

    * MAIN CHARACTER PERSONALITIES*

Taylor Clarke- She was Popular, had LOTS of friends and was very protective of her friends. Speaking of her friends, she had many. Way to many, but had 2 very close friends, Cayla Robinson & Stella Lewis. Taylor loved embarrassing Stella, not so much Cayla as they have been friends for 8 yeara & Stella and taylor only 3 years. Taylor was very stubborn & aggressive when she needed to be. She was also very funny at times & randomly weird. One of the reasons shes popular is because shes weird. Other reasons are because 1. Shes the prettiest in the school  2. Shes funny  3. Shes weird  4. She is so social with her peers  5. Her elder siblings were very popular, so it was like in her blood.  6. A lot of boys liked her.  7. Shes literally friends with EVERYONE even the people she doesn't like. She has an eye for 1 boy & this 1 boy only, but will her friend get in the way?

James Martin- Very good at basketball  like really good. A few girls thought he was hot. He was a good boy but yet savage. He was school captain and he was popular, so he hung out with the popular people which included the popular girls. Although the teachers never saw the hint of savage in him, the popular girls did. He wasn't one to make dirty jokes,  but when his friends did he was laughing. He was smart, but not SMART SMART. He had long eye lashes, longer then most of the girls, gelled hair and he was quiet. He was defensive of himself when he needed to be & was all nice.

Stella Lewis- 1 of 2 of Taylors best friends. Stella was very smart, tall, funny, and basically she was the one everyone teased. Not always in a bad way and she was strong about it as she was considered the joke of the school just because she was weird & awkwardly funny. Stella liked James but knew she never stood a chance with him. She wanted to be pretty like Taylor, even though she was. She had pimples across her forehead & was too tall for the boys, but Taylor still likes Stella as her friend, as they had a very funny friendship.

Hope you enjoy this little description of the main characters!!
Peace & Blessings Maia xoxo💘❤