First day of school!💘❤

Enjoy Angels!!! ~ Maia xoxo💘❤

Taylor's P.O.V

"AGGGHHHHH I DON'T HAVE AN OUTFIT"  Taylor screamed!

"Taylor calm down its okay, just wear your skiny jeans with a crop top, a denim jacket & a pair of nice vans" Cayla said through the phone.

"THANKS C" Then Taylor hung up.

Okayyy so i arrived at school & i see Cayla & Stella my two best friends! Oh and ugh Mandy...shes my friend exept she tries to fit in so much i wish she would just be herself.

I get into school & i have Science first!ugh i hate science. I sit down next to Stella. And Cayla sat acroos from us with Mandy. We basically all took mandy in turns as none of us liked her. But we can't tell her that because once we did she started balling her eyes out and we felt really bad.

"So S who do you like?"

"Promise not to tell anyone? But you can tell C"

"Pinky sweare"

"James" she says turning bright red as he just so happens to walks in.

"Secret safe with me"

To be honest i always knew Jordan but i never like talked to him.

Jame's P.O.V

I walk in science class and see Stella staring at me, her face is bright red. And Taylor is smiling glancing at me and glancing back at Stella. As i keep walking in i hear a crocky old voice say....

"OKAY class new tables i will assign them to you" Ms. H says with a fake smile.

*the class groan*

You can tell she's getting tired of this job.

"Kasey & Jen, Matt & Jane, Stella & Cayla, Mandy & Jason, Taylor and....hmmm uhh hmm let me see Ms. H says quite concerned

"Taylor you sit next to James" she says.

I'm exited i get to sit next to my crush, Taylor.

"WHAT?!" she says shocked!

Ouch..

"Would you like to share to the whole class why you don't want to sit next to Mr Martin ?" Miss H says tiredly.

"Yes i do actually!" Taylor says

Miss H gives her a nod signalling her to say her reason.

"I don't want to sit next to him because....because...BECAUSE I'd rather sit by myself...." Taylor says

"Yes but why?" Miss H says

"Because i don't want distractions...thats right no time AT ALL for DISTRACTIONS like him..."

"Ouch that hurt" I say looking at Taylor dissapointed.

"Well guess what I DON'T CARE SIT DOWN NOW I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR CRUSHES!" Miss H shouts annoyed at Taylor.

"No wonder you're single" Taylor says defending herself.

*The whole class laugh*

Woah SAVAGE!!...this isn't good. But i mean i can't believe Miss H thinks Taylor likes me..

"What did you say young lady?"

"Bye!" Taylor says savagely & then she walks out of the classroom.

*The whole class start clapping as Taylor waves to her fellow class mates*

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe i just did that!!!
I mean of course i had to i couldn't sit next to Stella's crush. I head over to the bathroom & plop down to the floor feeling horrible but great at the same time. As i keep thinking about what Miss H said about me having a crush on James, Lola walks in. She is my other friend, i only have biology with her, she control's a lot of her best friends. Glad im just her friend. Shes nice & understanding though.
"Hey cool scene you had goin on" Lola says. "What you heard?! Already" I say shocked. "Yeah of course i did i mean news travels fast at blackwood heights"