Chapter 1

Anna's P.O.V.

I woke up at 5:30 am. Got my black skinny jeans and white shirt on and i went downstairs.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning mom."

I took some cereal and eat them for breakfast. I went upstairs to the bathroom, washed my face and applied my make up. I decided to curl my hair today. My hair is usally straight. I have light brown hair with blonde highlights. I went downstairs again sat on the couch and started checking my facebook, twitter and instagram. 

"Anna, come over here we need to talk to you about something." -Mom said to me from the kitchen

"What did you wanna talk about?"

"So you know your dad's best friend Mark?"

"Yea what about him?"

"His son Louis is gonna move in with us for couple of weeks."

"Why?"

"Because his parents are going trough divorce."

Louis was 17 years old. I know him for 5 years. We dont really get along because he's one of those populars at school. They bully almost everyone from our school. I walk to my school because i live close to it. Its less than 5 minutes of walk. I meet up with my friends and my boyfriend Derek. Derek was from London, Ontario in Canada. He moved to London UK 3 years ago. We're dating for 2 years now. He's also one of the populars but he's not bullying anyone. My best friends we're Floriza Panday and Savannah Herrick. I gave them nicknames Flo and Savy. Flo has long dark brown hair and brown eyes, and Savy has long blonde hair and ble eyes. 

"Hey guys, whats up" -I said to Derek, Flo and Savy

"Hey babe" -Derek said and kissed me "What's up with you?"

"I just found out that i'm gonna have to live with Louis Tomlinson for like a month or two. I don't like it at all." -Derek looked at me 

"Why?" -I explained whole situation

"Your bully living with you? That can't be good at all." -Savy whispers to me. She was obviously worried about me.

"I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry Savy" -I was worried too but i didnt wanna show it.

...

Anna's P.O.V. 

I got home from school. Savy and Derek are staying for dinner tonight because i asked them to. There was Mark's car in front of my house. Him and Louis we're carrying boxes out of the car to guest room. He had allot of stuff. 

"Hey mrs. T." -Derek smiled at my mother while walking with me and Savy to my room. My room was right next to our guest room. The room he was in. Louis was my bully. When i started dating Derek which was one of the populars he stopped. At least in front of Derek. Whenever Derek was gone he was mean, annoyingand making fun of me, but i never told Derek a thing about it. I kinda feel bad cause keeping this secret from him. We're dating for 1 year and 11 months now. Next week its gonna be 2 years. I never kept a secret from him, but i didnt want him to get into a fight because of me..

"So he's staying in a room next to yours?" -Savy whispers to me, Derek didnt hear it.

"Yeah."

"There's Louis we should go say hi to him." -Derek said while poining to Louis through my opend door. (Had to keep my door open when Derek was in the room with me because of my mom.) Louis was actually Derek's best friend.

"Okay." -I said quietly, but still loud enough for him to think everything is alright. We got out of the room.

"Hey man. What's up?" -Derek said as we walked in to Louis's room. Derek had his hand around me which made Louis kinda uncomfortable. Derek didn't notice it, but i did. Could Louis have feeling for me? At this point it feels kinda awkward to have him around.