→ five

SUMMER CAMP!

;)

holding onto his suitcase he walked inside the lobby. "johnny orlando." he spoke to the girl at the desk.

"perfect! we put you in cabin 12, you will be joined with hayden summerall, joey birlem, and carson lueders." the girl smiled widely.

"maddie ziegler, i run the camp here, i plan the activities, put you guys into cabins, and i promise you will have an amazing time!" the girl spoke.

"thank you." johnny showed off his smile.

johnny paused, maddie ziegler?

he slowly walked back to the desk, wanting to ask his question.

"do you happen to know a mackenzie ziegler?" he casually asked.

"hm, she's my little sister. she's here in the camp too, cabin 13 or 11." maddie smiled.

"okay thanks." john nodded and walked off, mackenzie is here too?

"no, he's way better!" johnny heard some low male voices inside the cabin. knocking first; he waited for one of the guys to answer.

"oh, are you johnny orlando? our new cabin buddy?" a guy with blonde hair asked.

"yeah." johnny felt a shiver go down his spine, all these guys, they were tall and very handsome.

"come in, i'm carson, that's hayden, and joey." carson pointed at all the guys.

"get settled in, joey waited for you to come before deciding the top or bottom bunk. since you're new, you get to choose." hayden smiled.

"you're okay with that, joey?" johnny asked.

"of course!" joey smiled.

"i'll take the bottom bunk, i don't really want the top." johnny spoke.

"okay." joey replied and climbed the small ladder attached to the bed.

"let's wait til john finishes unpacking. then we can talk and get to know each other." joey said, once again smiled.

johnny started to unpack while the other guys started to randomly just talk.

"i have a girlfriend named mackenzie." hayden smiled widely.

"she's in cabin 13, we're doing most of our activities with them." carson explained, johnny staying silent. johnny simply nodded and licked his lips together.

"okay, continuing on.."

ily all xoxo