Feathers and Fire {Destiel one shot}

*dean's POV*

i wake up on my stomach, to a burning smell. i bet Cas is trying making breakfast instead of ordering like the big sissy he is. never would I ever have thought sissy's would be cute.

when my eyes are almost adjusted to the morning sun thats shining through the window, i smell the burning aroma even more, and the air is a little smokey.

did he mess up that badly?

i smile to myself thinking about how clumsy Cas is. hes basically a baby in a trench coat. a very attractive baby in a trench coat. okay. never mind. that sounds creepy.

today feels a little warmer than usual, it is summer though, so I guess that would be expected.

after a couple of minutes i decided to get out of bed and help Cas with breakfast.

"Cas! I'm coming, be there in a second!" i yell across the house.

then i look up, and see fire.

fire everywhere.

everywhere Cas isnt.

i look up and see black feathers stained into the roof of mine and Cas's home.

i see the boy that i loved.

i see flames engulfing the precious features of my boyfriend. (I was going to ask him to marry me today, I even had a ring. I hid it under the stove)

i look up and know why it's so hot today.

i start feel pricks of cold running down my spine even though im so close to the fire.

and in a second I realize,

that the burning i smelled wasn't Cas burning the food,

the burning smell was Cas burning.

and in that same second,

i realized

that my life is cursed.

no matter how i try to get away with my hell I call life,

by trying to be happy,

it gets fucking ruined.

no matter how many people i loved,

all of them die,

all of them,

including an angel once known as Castiel.

death seemed its way along side me and decided that i am to live alone.

forever.

i bet all the people i ever spoke to have been noted and will be killed,

because im cursed. 

and I cant change that.

it's my fault he's dead.

----------

--------------

A/N oops