A Post before Everything

New Blog Post

October 24, 20XX

They often say only girls do sh*ts like this.

Writing on a diary and having a blog for you to express what you feel, so called "tough" guys would deny that they do those things and in addition, they would call those as gayish stuffs.

But what if something is really troubling your mind and you would really want to express them out? What if all your emotions are all f*cked up and deep down your heart, those emotions would want to explode? What if you really want to tell someone about all the agonies you've been facing but you're afraid that they won't understand?

Ugh. This "WHAT IF" sh*t do f*ck me out. But honestly, those "WHAT IFs" brought me here, typing this with my laptop. To clear things out, I'm going to assure you that I'm not a fag. I'm not also a tough guy. (What is the basis for being a TOUGH guy anyway? All of us did fail and at some point in our lives, we all got hurt and all of us did cry. We're not tough. Each one of us has his/her own weaknesses. Come to think of it, Superman has his kryptonite. So that fact makes him not tough.)

 I just did this crap because this is the only way that I could do for me to be able to utter all these sh*ts that I'm facing right now. I also did this because I know that only myself could read everything that I would be writing here.

I don't really have the choice.

I could only do this f*cking blog.

I did this because I know,

No one would understand me.

I'm such an  @ss for doing everything.

No one could ever understand me.

No one not even my best friend.

I'm sure he wouldn't understand me for being an @sshole.

I'm sure of that.

I'm very sure of that because I.....

I did betray him from the start.

 -------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mehehehe. This is my first fan fic. This is not a prologue but it is really connected to the story. I would upload the prologue in the next update. :> Kamsahamnida for reading this! :)