I

MITCH

I'm in love. I don't even think he notices me. No matter how hard I've tried. I don't even think he knows I exist. as I walk up the front door of Scott Hoying's house, fear grips me. I get out the letter I wrote, rang the doorbell and ran out of there.

I watch from a distance as he opens the door, takes the letter and goes inside. My heart was pounding.

A FEW HOURS LATER

"You did good." My best friend Kirstie reassures me for the thirteeneth time in one phone call.

"Does he even know that I exist?" I asked her.

"Honey, I talk to him. He's asked for your name from different people but it was only me that told him your name." It's a matter of time.

"What should I wear to school tomorrow?" I asked Kirstie. She rolled her eyes. "Ripped jeans, baggy t shirt and some nice shoes." She said. I smiled then I remember she can't see me. "I need to go and do my homework." I told her. We bid our goodbyes and I end the call.

As I do my homework, someone throws pebbles on my window. I open the window and check to see who it was. Scott Hoying. My heart.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I nodded approvingly.

He climbed up and got into my room. He held me the waist and kissed me. I couldn't belive that that just happened. He smiled against the kiss. What was this? I'm not understanding anything.