III

MITCH

I walk up the stairs to Martin High with Kirstin beside me. I avoid the bad looks and continue walking to my locker. I arrive at my locker and open it. A folded note falls out from it.

"I'm sorry for running off yesterday, meet me at my locker during lunch? -Scott"

I squeal. Kirstie tries to look over my shoulder. I laugh. She's extremely short and I'm normal height.

"What does it say?" She asks. I smile.

"You know him." I say.

"Scott?" She asks. I nod approvingly. She squeals. "Here he comes now."

I looked at him as he passes and he winks at me. I feel my ears heat up. This boy is killing me.

"So what are you guys?" She asks. I roll my eyes.

"I don't know." I say. It was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Be careful tho." She says. "Scott is a player. He turns straight boys gay for a night with him. I'll still and try to talk to Avi." She said. The bell rings and we walk to my class. We had arts now.

We walk into the class. I see Scott sitting by my favorite seat at the back. I pretended not to see him. "Scott is by your seat." Kirstie whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Go get 'im cowgirl." She told me and I went to my seat.

"No hello for me?" He asked. I scoffed.

"Hey." I said and went back to bringing out my notes and drawing book.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Nun, really." I replied.

"Did you see my note?." He asked. I bit my lip.

"That's hot." He said. My face suddenly went hot.

"Thank you." I mummer. He chuckled. Oh kill me.

Our teacher came into the room. "Hello class." She said. And yada yada yada.