Standoff

With barely an hour drive we made it to the Church, the Einzbern kid hops off the car with me following suit.

"So, you're coming with me?" The kid stopped right before the church doors.

"The Doc payed me for my services, and he want's you safe from a group of mages wanting to kill you. So yeah, i'm coming."

"I'm just glad someone is watching my back."

*kraang*

We both enter the church and the priest is waiting for us.

"I didn't know she has more lackeys serving under her." He looked suprised when he saw us.

"Who's her?" Don't tell me there's another party looking for this grail thing, i already have my hands full right now. Speaking of hands, what's wrong with his? The priest looked like his hand got crushed under a car yesterday.

"Who else i could be talking about? You're here to take the grail for her right?" He sounds confused and a there's a hint of panic in his voice.

I have a bad feeling about the girl he's been reffering too, "Look, i don't know who this girl you're talking about but were not with her."

"NO NO NO! Begone you people! I cannot be seen with you now!" He raised his voice in panic as if his life is in danger.

*Kraaang*

The door opens and just my luck, its that girl the Doctor told me to watch out for along with 2 of her friends.

As soon she notices me and the kid she became visibly angry, "Why you sly priest! Who are these two huh? Thinking you could get away with MY GRAIL!"

"Oh, shit." I can't help it with those words right now, i'm so fucked.

...

I don't know what's going on but Senpai starts to be aggresive after seeing those two people.

"Senpai, calm down." I took her hand to restrain her from poucing on those people.

"Well-well, look who it is-" The white haired kid had his back turned on us but when he faced us its pretty clear who it is.

"Denis?" Why is he here? And why did he dyed his hair white?

"Mark? My dear friend, what are you doing with her here!?" He seems to be really suprised i'm with Senpai right now.

"Umm, i sorta took your love advice and it kinda worked." I calmly walk towards him, "What about you man? Why is your hair all white? You look like-" Suddenly Senpai grabbed me from behind by the collar.

"You! Identify yourself!" Her eyes are fixated on Denis and i can tell her hand is shivering.

"Denis Einzbern, but you already knew that do you? Miss Luscinia?"

"Einzbern? But you said your last name was Weiss!!"

"Sorry friend, i had to keep my last name a secret or she'll have my head!"

"She?" As soon as he finished his sentence, Senpai ran fullspeed at him with a knife that appear magically in her hand.

In a hurry i chase after her, holding her by the shoulders while the masked man with Denis placed himself between him and the knife with his hand struggling to keep it from piercing his chest.

"Kid! If you had a death wish, do it after we get that grail!"

I held her neck with my left arm and i slowly reach for the knife with my right and threw it off her hand. As the knife dropped to the ground, it vanished like an illusion.