CH.13 Confused

Sylvia

I laid in bed turning I kissed him... I kissed nash dragneel an image of it flashed in my mind why'd I kiss him? what in the world was I thinking? I brought my fingers to my lips mmm... no! it didn't happen! I buried my face in my cat doll did it mean something to me? no it couldn't have... nash was just there so I did that it was just a mistake that kiss meant nothing to me... I love reiki not nash but then so does krystal and reiki loves her my loves just unrequited I'll never be able to bring myself to steal that love from her cause I knew once she came back I'd become her shadow... krystal always got the guy even the ones I liked I was pretty yet I was never noticed I was her shadow but now it's different I can't just get between that love... but it hurts so much to watch them I have to pull through this for krystal first thing in the morning tell nash the truth.

I sighed opening the doors stepping into the guild "you want a piece of me ice beam?!" nash asks I grabbed him by the end of his collar dragging him out "nash I nee-mm" I stopped as he smashed his lips to mine I pushed him away "listen to me whatever happened yesterday was a mistake!" my hands rested on his chest to stop him but he stared at me "what do you mean mistake?" nash asks "I-I don't know what came over me" I replied "so it meant nothing to you as well" he said "yeah I'll let you kiss me whenever you want" I said "alright but nothing changes between us" he said I nodded "ok nash" I said as he let go of me.

sorry for the short chapter but I need to go to sleep cause I have school tomorrow.

SwanSpring ^-^