Chapter 20 : A painful lie

Everything's now clear for me, why Kanan? Why did you do this? You fooled me and paint a scar in my heart, TWICE!!!

-Few days ago-

You's POV

Kanan is still in a coma after she got hit by a car when Mari approached me. "You, ayos ka lang?(You-chan, are you okay?)" she said.

Why does this brings back memories for me? Why do I feel that it was Deja Vu? I have so many questions to asked, but I can't spill it out.

I hugged Mari, "What should I do Mari-chan?" "You should talk to Riko-chan. She's in pain now, traumatized on what happened. Don't worry about Kanan, I'll guard her for the time being. The rest went home and Riko's the one left downstairs. Go to her now!!" Mari said as I went to the lobby. I saw Riko alone, crying. Her tears put a scar in my heart, why do I remember that this happened before? I approached Riko. "Ai, are you o..." Riko hugged me, "YuYu!! Help me!!! Why do I remember that this happened before?!!?! I need you YuYu!!!! Please!!!" Riko's tears were overflowing. "I'll say to Mari we'll go home. I'll call your mom and tell to her that you'll sleep in my place." 

Riko nodded as You told to Mari that she needs to go home. "Mari, thank you for guarding Kanan, just for the night." Mari agreed that they need to go home. As You was about to leave, Mari kissed her cheeks, "Just for you, You-chan." Mari winks and waved goodbye to You and Riko. After that, Mari teared up and said to herself, "Even you loved her, I'll always be here for you, even my heart aches everytime you two are together."

You called Riko's mom, "Mrs. Sakurauchi, can Riko stay in my house for today?" You asked. "Don't worry, your mother is here in my house. It's okay and please take your time together. And you can call me Mama Shuka." Riko's mom said. After the call, they went to You's home, ate dinner, took a bath and prepare everything so the could sleep. Then You tell to Riko that she must rest. "YuYu." Riko said while crying.

You hugged Riko, "Ai, it's not your fault. It was an accident." You said. "No, it's my fault. Because of me, you almost got hit by a car." Riko's eyes were in pain. She was guilty of what happened. You saw that and she needs to do something to calm her down for the moment. "YuYu I..." before Riko could continue, You kissed her in the lips. It lasted for 10 minutes before You broke it. "How's that?" You asked. "Better, I be even more better if we have sex." Riko said. You nodded, she knows that at the moment, Riko needed her more than anything else. And so they had sex for the whole night.

The next day at the club room.

Chika was absent, the 1st years were busy on their own plans, and Dia is doing school works, thus leaves only Mari, You and Riko. "Uhm, guys, uhm, I need to go now." Riko said, even they're in the room for just 5 minutes. "Bakit?(Why?)" asked Mari. "I have to do some stuffs." after that, Riko went to You and kissed her forehead, but...

"I hate you!" 

Riko then ran off and left the room, leaving You stunned and confused. But after You said that, a memory appears.

-Flashback- 

"Riko, WAIT!!!!" You said. She was following Riko after she ran off. "Don't come near me!!!" Riko said. You was confused, "WHY?!!?". "BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!!!!" Riko shouted, as You left stunned. She stopped running, but she didn't realized she was on a road and a car was heading towards her. "YOU!!!! GO AWAY!!!!" Riko went to You to save her, but...

You went in and grab her, not knowing the car rushing towards them. "YOU!!! PLEASE JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE AND LET ME GO!!!!" Riko cried. But You had no clue, and then...

.

.

.

.

The car crashes.

A one driving the car went out and saw both You and Riko on the ground as the amblulance came. "I'm so sorry You, I intended to end Riko's life. I don't want to hit You!! I'm sorry!!!" cried...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kanan.

-Flasback ends- 

After that, You was crying, "What's wrong?" Mari said. "I need to talk to Kanan. I have many questions for her. Why did she lied to me? She said she was my girlfriend, she said that we were long time lovers. Now I've understand that it was a lie. But that lie, hides the truth. She broke my heart TWICE!!! SHE MAKE ME SUFFER, TELL A LIE AND MAKE ME AN IDIOT BELIEVING ALL SHE SAID WAS TRUE!!!"

You then hugs Mari, crying to the realization that everything was a lie. "ANO!!!(WHAT!!!)" Mari said. "What are you talking about?" Mari asked. "I'VE BEEN FOOLED BY KANAN, TWICE!!! I LOVE RIKO EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS, BUT KANAN HIT OUR HEADS BACK THEN. AFTER THAT, 8 YEARS AGO, WE WERE IN AN ACCIDENT, AND IT WAS KANAN WHO HIT US WITH A CAR. IN THOSE TWO INSTANCES, SHE BLAMED CHIKA!! YEAH FEW DAYS AGO, MARKS THE 8TH YEAR THAT THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED!! I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHY SHE DID THAT!!!"

For 30 minutes, You's emotions were overflowing. Mari saw the pain and frustration of You knowing the truth. "How do you realized this, Youcchi?" Mari asked. "After Riko said she hates me."

-Present day-

"And that's how I realized the truth, Kanan. Now why did you do it?" You asked with anger and disgust. "You may call me a maniac if I told you why. You won't understand it because you never looked me, the same way you looked at her." Kanan frowned. She was sad that she told a lie to You back then, but it's just because...

.

.

.

.

.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU-CHAN!!"

End of Chapter 20

PS : Heyyas, new chapter here. Hope you liked it. Seeing the recent chapters have less views makes me sad, but at the same time motivated to do better :). I'll learn my mistakes that I've made in this chapter and be better next time :). 

How this will end after You finally knew the truth? Will this turned out bad or good? Will she have the chance to hold Riko's hand again? Find out on the next chapters ;)