Fate Be Change 29

Chapter Title: Plot Twist

----

The true identity of the Great White Witch was now exposed. BoA couldn't stop herself from smiling in victory remembering the time she almost vanquished her.

"Still trying to act all mighty and powerful Taeyeon? We both know you're no match for me."BoA stated makinh Taeyeon to ignore her statement and continued to stop her evilness.

"Black Magic will never win over White Magic."Taeyeon responded afterwards making BoA smirk at her statement.

"That I can't argue, but it only depends on who the magic barrier is. You may be the new Great White Witch but you're not as strong as your Mother Mystique."BoA then stated making Taeyeon flinch by the mention of her mother.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I put an end of your evilness. Being powerful is meaningless."Taeyeon exclaimed making BoA laugh at her bluntness.

"Oh please Taeyeon let's not repeat what happened in the past. You meddling with my curse will never save your dead mother, which was your fault."BoA hit a nerve but Taeyeon managed to keep her poker face.

"Talk all you want, but everyone knows it was never my fault but yours."Taeyeon snapped back. BoA was about to fought back but she realized she was losing so much time.

"I don't have time to entertain you, I need to go back and fulfill my curse."BoA stated as she fly towards Sooyoung and Sungjae.

Hani was startled when she suddenly flew over the air as her body slammed unto a nearby wall. Heechul immediately ran to her aid making Taeyeon furious as she then tried to possess Euigeon's body, but to her dismay BoA had already took him before she could touch him.

BoA again chained Sungjae into a chair but this time with a time bomb attached to him making Sooyoung's eyes widen. Everyone else was no help with the situation as they were horrified with the sudden turned of events. Sooyoung on the other hand was now lying on the floor helplessly as her outfit changed into a red dress with a red crown on her head.

"Okay let's begin her death."BoA stated slowly waking up Joy as Sungjae couldn't stop himself from screaming her name.

BoA slowly lifted Joy up and made her sat across a chained Sungjae. Hani from a far slowly tried to get herself up from her state as Heechul helped her.

"Leave. Please."Hani whispered to him which he then became confused.

"Leave? How can I leave in this situation? That lady over there clearly wants to kill all of you, besides my other self told me to not leave your side no matter what at the same time helping them."he stated.

"N-no.. you don't understand. I-if you stay you'll get h...hurt."Hani managed to say even though she was having a hard time doing it.

"But..."Heechul's words were cut off when a sudden strong wind came his way which lead him to be carried away from her.

"Heechul!"Hani then exclaimed as she limply went towards him. BoA could only laugh at the pathetic scene she was witnessing.

"Pathetic Love."BoA mumbled making Joy hiss with her words when she slowly woken up.

"It may be pathetic to you, but it means a lot for us."She exclaimed making BoA smile at her strong words.

"Whatever you say my dear, in any moment now you'll die from my curse anyway."she stated making Joy felt goosebumps all over her body.

Everything that has been happening at that moments was too much for Wendy to bare as she quickly took off her heels and ran towards Joy. Like instinct BoA caught her action as Wendy's feet got stuck unto the ground.