1

NO ONES P.O.V.

"Kyaaaa!!! It's finally summer-suu!!!~(σ≧▽≦)σ"Said the weird dog , Kise Ryouta who was just dancing around and making weird poses.

"Yeah, now I get to buy all big-boob magazine's!" Said the Pervert , Aoimine Daiki who was drooling all over.

"*munch*And.. I got to buy *munch*  all the snacks *munch* mm.. " said the Big Titan , Murasakibara Atsushi who was munching his snacks.

"Today's Lucky item is a rock, Nanodayo." said the Green-Tsundere-Carrot , Midorima Shintarou who was pushing his glasses.

"THATS NOT THE TOPIC WE ARE TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW!!!! "
everyone yelled.

"What are you guys yelling about? "
Said the Scissor-Yandere, Akashi Seijuro who just got out of the limousine, giving them a death glare, but was also confused.

"A-Akashi.....Uhm.." Said Aoimine, who was standing there trembling .

"Hello." someone poked Aoimine's shoulder.

"GAAH!! OI TETSU SINCE WHEN WERE YOU BEHIND ME?!?!!??" Aoimine yelled.

"Since the beginning, Aoimine-kun" Said the one who is a nekojin and with a deadpanned face,  Kuroko Tetsuya.

Akashi's P.O.V.

I stared at Tetsuya while he's swinging his tail back and forth 'he must be really excited for the sleepover huh..' I smirked as I thought.

I clapped my hands
"Alright. Guess that's everyone. Let's get going " I said with a small smile ,sending them shivers.

As I told Tetsuya to get in the limousine first saying I needed to talk to the others.
I made sure Tetsuya was inside I turned to the others "Daiki, Ryouta. Do not even think of taking away Tetsuya's innocents before I do." snip snip ✂

"H..Hai!!!/suu!! ~"

Tetsuya's P.O.V.

' I wonder what  Akash-kun's talking to them about.. ' I thought.

They all get in the limousine and sat down, when Akashi-kun got in he gave a wide murderous smile to the others while they all screeched as they got up and switched places, it goes like this ..
     Kise , Aoimine, Murasakibara
     Midorima, me (Kuroko), Akashi

"Uhm.. Why did you all switch places?" I tilted my head in confusion , my tail wiggling around, their faces seems red like a tomato as they started at my cat ears and tail, ignoring my question.

——————————-—--———-——

Lily: @-@ aaaahahhhhhg sorry for the short chapter it's my first story,  I sucked at grammar and the whole storyline is crappy, they all seemed to be out of character.....

Kuroko : *pats Author/Lily-san's shoulder * You can do it Auther-San! *wiggling tail*

Lily: at least I have you, Kuroko (TT-TT) 

Akashi : you dare let any of them take Tetsuya's innocent cherry,  I swear I'll kill you with my dear scissors and burn you alive!! *-*

Lily : you never know Akashi, you never know.

Kise : I'M SO HYEPED WILL I GET KUROKOCCHI'S CHERRY FIRST -SUU??~

Aoimine : Oi, I'm gonna be the one to take Tetsu's cherry,  dumbass!

Midorima : I-I'll definitely be Kuroko's first, it's not like I'm excited about it or anything, Nanodayo.....

Murasakibara : I'll *munch* be the one  to *munch* crush kuro-chin's innocents..*munch*

Kuroko: what are they talking about, Auther-San?

Lily : u-uhmm...... ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Akashi : you dare tell him and I'll give you a bald cut! *'^ ' *

Lily: Nooooooooo

Lily : BTW here's some drawings that I drew!