Part 1 and last

It was 11 p.m. everybody in the house had slept but I was still standing in front of the mirror looking at my face my ugly face.

The face everybody hated in the school, in my house and in the entire world.

I could feel my cheeks were wet it was my tears. Those tears got my eyes to burn and turn red. The tears started its journey from my eyes rolled down my cheeks to my chin and fell down and hit the floor with all its might and scattered into tiny droplets just like my heart.

I was holding her hand. She was unconscious that was what I thought. "Hey, I am here to Thank you and confess something. I know you are tied you been though a lot and I also know that you can hear me. You told me 'I am here to listen to anything you want to say and it also includes rubbish things.' but this one is not rubbish this is what is in my heart I should have told earlier." I took a deep breath tears started to stream down my face. "First would like to thank you for every thing for every second I sent with I am thankful for that. All my life you stood by me no one else was beside me. From panic attack to anxiety issues you were there thank you." My grip on on her hand got tighter. "Sorry that all I could give you was pain ,sadness and tears but this is not  the way  to punish somebody. I am very sorry so sorry."

I started cry even harder tears covering my face.
The Tears in my eyes made my vision Blur. I could see hazy image and slowly slowly it got very clear; the image was of a women; the woman who kept me in her womb for nine months. She said " Never let the society to let you down never ever be afraid or worry I am there." " Now just wipe of those dirty tears they look so odd on you." That just put a wide and graceful smile on my face she also stretched her lips wide enough to give me a graceful and beautiful smile her dimples were visible making a face more glorious. Suddenly it was over. My mother My mom My Dear mom who supported me and who loved me. I really miss her. Why was I so weak? How could she be so strong to handle it?

The next day I went to school it was as usual everybody bullied me and I was called everybody made fun of my face my dirty ugly face after all I was ugly. After the school I went to the hospital the doctor told me that she is no more. She had been very strong, very brave, bold and kind. She was a great woman who could fight disease like cancer for one year though the doctor told that she cannot survive for more than six months. It was my 16th birthday and was the first anniversary of my mother's death
.
.
.
iammanshi thanks again for inspiration