Well I Never Thought You'd Stay (A Kellic Fanfiction)

This is my first Kellic Fan Fiction so I'm really sorry if it's bad. Also this chapter was quite short because it was kind of just showing a little bit about Kellin. I hope you enjoy! P.S. I couldn't find a song that went with this chapter so I used Feel because it went okay with it.

~Stepp~

Chapter song: Feel by Sleeping With Sirens

-----Kellin's Point Of View-----

Today is a new year at the same damn school, Sparta High. Mostly the same damn kids, people who like teasing, and bullying me, mainly because of my sexuality. I am gay, and I came out of the closet three years ago. What happend was; I had a really large crush on my bestfriend, Justin, who just happend to be the schools most popular person. He turned the whole school against me beacuse I kissed him. Worst mistake of my 17 years.

I crawled out of my filth covered bed sorely from the hits I took from my abusive mother last night. They where mainly on my chest, back and stomache, so I didn't have to worry about anyone from my school to see them. Not that they would get worried or anything, but you never know.

I grabbed some black skinny jeans out of my dresser and slipped them over my stick legs, then pulled my black Blink-182 shirt onto my stomache. I couldn't help but to look up into my mirror to see my disgusting blue eyes looking right back. I gawked at myself  from head to toe, disgusted of what I see. Fat rolls on my stomache, my thunder thighs, chapped lips, blotchy skin and crazy hair. A few stray tears fell from my eyes as I pointed out all of my flaws. 

Stop crying nobody cares about you or anything you do!

I wipped the tears away quickly and pulled my black brush through the rattsnest of hair I have going on. Once I was finished I straightened it and pulled a black beanie on my hair, I can at least try and hide it can't I?