Chapter 2

Hey guys, this is pretty much just another filler. It kind of shows a little bit of Vic's home life. Also 'apuesto príncipe' means handsome prince.

-----Vic's Point Of View-----

Mike frantically ran into my bright room, and tried waking me up. The thing he didn't know was that I've been up for hours, I just decided not to do anything but lay there and close my eyes.

"Vic, get up! We are going to be late for our first day of school here!" Mike wanted to be there on time so that we wouldn't get bad looks. I guess I should be frantic to because I don't have a clue what it's like to get dirty looks. In my old school, I was the most popular guy and girls were falling all over me. That was great, exept for the fact that I'm gay. Nobody knows that I'm gay because it would ruin my reputation.

I crawl out of bed and grab slip some clothes on, forgetting that my extreamely tall little brother is still in the room. Too bad for him that I only sleep in my boxers! I then grab a brush and my flat hat and head downstairs, while brushing my shoulder length brown hair, Mike on my heels. Once I get to the large kitchen I put my brush down on the counter and grab a handful of bacon mama was making.

"Have a great first day my apuesto príncipe!" mama exclaimed giving me a kiss on the cheek. Mike snickered and walked out the door.

"You to mama." I followed Mike out the door to my blue minivan and got in the drivers side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get the next chapter:

20 reads

4 votes

2 comments