TFP (5)

Bella

Let's say things last night went pretty interesting.

Interestingly annoying

After a call from that dip shit, I had a lot of thinking on how I can get my article from the Tigers. 

I didn't get enough sleep the whole of yesterday and it hurt because

1. I studied till 1 am

And,

2. That stupid dickface wouldn't stop calling me and I swear to God, I will kill him

"Hey kiddo"

"Eden" I smiled. I opened my locker, took my books out and stuffed them in the binder.

"Hey Eden, Hey Bella" once she mentioned my name, I rose an eyebrow.  "Is something wrong with what I said?" Alana Hayes just said hello to me.

Meet Alana

Member of the cheer squad

School's gossip

Hypocrite

Has a huge crush on Eden

Annoying little pick who pretends I don't exist every time she talks to Eden.

"Yes? how come you said hello to me? I'm the invisible one"

"But what's wrong with saying hello?"

Okay, she's on to something. I just know it.

"Everything" I stretched out the word, giving her a 'duh' look. "Bella, she just said hello, there's nothing wrong. I thought you always complain when no one ever says hi to you"

"Eden I want to be invisible"
He rose an eyebrow, probably thinking I'm crazy right now.

"Well, why?"

"Because, if you're visible, every little thing you do in this school, goes out. It's like being a  celebrity but in this case, you're known in only in town but when you're this invisible girl, no one gives a damn about who you are or what you do. Fuck, you could go stand on the rooftop and strip yourself naked, not even creepy Liza would notice" I bobbed my head for them to look behind me.
"I wonder if she's that way, at home"
I shook my head at Alana's comment towards Liza. Eden and Alana looked at each other and then right back at me.

"You're crazy" was Eden's reply.  "Yes, crazy sensible" I fired back.

  "I better get going before her syndrome becomes contagious, bye" Alana left and once I was done, people started staring at us.

  "Eden, this is getting creepy- well for you it's not you get that all the time- but for me, it is" 

"Calm down"
I began walking to class when the bell went off.

"Eden let's go"  "Are you sure you have Spanish?"

"Yeah sure it's right here, it says-" I brush the paper to make it clearer.