Chapter - 12 : Thoughts

Khanna Mansion....

Ruhana comes back home recalling the meet with Manini. She was angry and at the same time scared too. She walks into the kitchen and haves some water.

Mithi , who was there asked her..."roo kya hua?? Tum thik ho na?? "

Ruhana did not replied. She was still thinking about Manini and her words. Mithi put her hand on her shoulder... ruhana looks at her with blank expression first then jerk her hand away and spoke rudely...

 ruhana looks at her with blank expression first then jerk her hand away and spoke rudely

"yeh baat tum apne pati se pucho toh acha hoga. Mujhe pareshan mat karo."

She keeps the glass in the sink and goes to her room...

Mithi was now frustrated too... she finally decided to speak to Mahesh about the matter.

Later that night..

Everyone gathered for dinner. Everyone was enjoying each other company... laughing and smiling...... a happy family it is... Ruhana looked at them...

"I hope ki mera yeh parivar aise hi hansta khelta rahe. Main us Manini ko mere parivaar ke aas paas bhi nahi bhatakne dungi....kuch toh karna hi hoga." she was thinking.

Vineet looked at Ruhana and was damn sure that she was trying to hide something.

.

Guest Room...

Mahesh was working on the laptop. Mithi enters in and looks at him...

"mujhe aapse baat karni hai Mahesh"

Mahesh speaks looking into the laptop... "bolo na"

Mithi comes and takes away the laptop. Mahesh looks at her and shouts...

  Mahesh looks at her and shouts