Chapter 3

I woke up in my bed and I rolled over to my phone. I turned it on and saw I had no notifications, my eyes teared up a little but I quickly sucked it up. I quickly opened the app and saw that I left him on read,  yikes, I didn't mean to. 

I think about the question he asked this morning and everything in me was telling me yes. I mean I'm lonely and he's not a douchebag, he seems like a real daddy dom. 

I take in a deep breath and start typing:

"Yes Atticus. I would love to be your little :)" I smiled at the simple message and sent it. I turned my phone off and stared at it, waiting for the notification. Ten minutes went by and still no notification. 

I rolled onto the other side of the bed and closed my eyes hoping I could go back to sleep. As I felt myself half asleep my phone dinged and I quickly snatched it from the bed, it was him! I giggled and smiled and went into the app to see what he said.

"Perfect princess ;)"  I giggled at his response and saw he was typing again.

"Let daddy see a picture of his beautiful princess"  

I turned on my camera and took about 50 pictures of myself and none of them looked remotely attractive. I sighed and just sent the very last one I took, the best looking one out of the bunch. 

"Mmhm daddy's cutie" I blushed 

"Thank you daddy. Can I have a picture of you as well?" 

"Of course baby"

*picture sent*

"You're so handsome daddy!" 

"Thank you baby"