Chapter 2 (final chapter)

It was an ordinary Wednesday and you were driving to the grocery store to pick up some TV dinners. You turned up the radio and heard the announcer talk about this vine star breaking through to the billboard charts. "And now from Shawn Mendes, Life of the Party!" He announces.

No it can't be.

As the song starts you try to remember the lyrics that boy you met at the coffee shop one year ago, Shawn had wrote down and have to you.

The lyrics match up.

You had his lyrics to his breakthrough song.

It turns out he is going on tour with Austin Mahone and he is coming to Canada.

Perfect.

Your going to go the concert Bring the lyrics and the probably old number and show it to him.

You bought VIP for the concert which was 3 days away.

When that day came you were ecstatic.

You drive to the arena and went front row. The concert lasted about 3 hours then you went backstage to meet him. There were about 3 girls in front of you as before you knew It you were face to face with him.

"Hi, i don't know I you remember me but-" you say holding up the lyrics.

He looks very shocked.

He gets up to hug me.

"ITS YOU! It's you Y/N!" He shouts.

He hugs me.

"You were the inspiration for Life of the Party! That was you at the coffee shop! Ive been trying to find you for the past year!" He explains as ecstatic as me.

"The song was after me?" I asked shocked.

" why wouldn't it be after a beautiful girl like you?" He proclaims making me blush.

He looks over at Austin.

"AUSTIN ITS HER" Shawn shouts again.

(A.n seems like Shawn having a fanboy moment😂)

Austin looks over at me and his jaw drops.

"I need you, your so inspirational to me will you please come on tour so you can help Me?" he asks.

It's all coming so fast.

"Sure!" You reply.

He explains to the security guard who you are and says to lead you to the tour bus were you will say for the next 6 months.

This is unreal.

You going to tour with Shawn because your his inspiration.

What would Of happened if you decided to not get any coffee.

You pick a bunk out and just lay. You hear Shawn come on the tour bus.

" next stop, Seattle" Shawn says to me.

"Great!" You say back.

"Um Y/N I think you should know something" he starts to get quiet.

"What is it Shawn!?" You ask.

"I love you" he says.

"I think your in luck, I love you back" you say pecking Shawn on the lips.

All of this happened simply because you wanted coffee.

Just knowing you were the reason for someone's career, is just breathtaking, and that angelic someone was your boyfriend.