Prologue

So my amazing fans and followers!! I am making another amazing book! Yes, another TMNT one, BUT it is the 2007 Version!! WOO! I am going to write biographies and then start it off!! First things first! I am in this book!! @GKNINJA_TMNTGal! My lovely cousin, Morgan, is in it, @LeonardosGirl! And my lovely sister, Tehya, is also in it! @TMNTlover745

Now!! Biographies!!!

Gwen:

Age: 20

Eye color: Brown

Hair: Red and is waist length. Has natural blonde highlights and is straight.

Appearance: Is only 5 foot 5 inches, is muscular, has high cheekbones, freckles and wears alot of V-Neck T-Shirts and wears basketball shorts, jean shorts and jeans. Likes wearing boots, converse, slides and tennis shoes!! And when I say boots I don't mean the heel kind! She has a paleish Irish skin tone.

Personality: Is still as sarcastic as when she was 7 years ago. Is hot-headed (still), is caring when it comes to family and close friends, is impatient with somethings that she really wants (most preferably pizza or any other foods she likes!) Is shy when it comes to new people. Is laid back around family and close friends. People also say she has all bark and all bite.

Morgan:

Age: 20 (but older by a few months)

Eye color: Bluish-greenish-greyish (its really pretty if havent seen it before!!)

Hair color: Brown and is same length as Gwen's and wavy.

Appearance: Is 6 foot 2 inches, is toned, but not as muscular as Gwen, has excellent features like Gwen, (they have similar looks, but not really similar! I know, confusing right!!) She likes wearing the same things as Gwen, but a little more girly. Has a Hawaiian skin tone, cause its in her genes!

Personality: More outgoing than Gwen, is straight-forward with alot of things and has to get her point through. Is kind, sweet and caring.

Tehya:

Age: 18

Eye color: A kinda light blue color.

Hair color: Dirty blonde mid-back length and curly.

Appearance: Has great features, but doesn't have as high of cheek-bones as Gwen and Morgan. Is less muscular and toned than the two eldest. Is 5 foot 4 inches. Has a lighter Indian skin tone.

Personality: She is kind and caring when you meet her and she is a little shy. She doesn't get angered easily, but does get angered if you annoy her she will just yell at you, no physical hurting (unlike me!).

Lilith:

Age: 19

Eye color: Brownish-purplish

Hair color: A midnight black hair color and is thigh length hair.

Appearance: She has pale skin. She is 5 foot 10 inches tall. She is not muscular, but has that toned/scrawny type of size. She likes wearing flowing dresses and flats or sandles.

Personality: She doesn't like being around alot of people. She is really shy, caring, kind, sweet, and only approaches people she knows very well or who she is instructed to.

Biographies!! FINISHED!!! Now here is how this wonderful story begins....

Normal P.O.V.

Gwen and Morgan decided to move to New York City to try and start a better life and get carreers.

They started out in a small apartment meant for only three people, so that was good. It had a small kitchen-dining room and a living room that is opened up from the dining room and the rooms were in a seperate hallway. They were cousins, but alot like sisters. Gwens sister, Tehya, visited every two months. Little did they know that right below them, in the sewers, there were four mutant turtles. Living and watching everynight for crime....

They were always aware of their surroundings 'cause they know how harsh it can get. Robbers, rapists, assulters and stalkers. They were treated well in their home state, Washington, but they felt that it wasn't the place for their life. They thought that somewhere else was the right place to find a job, find love and start a family. They didn't know why they chose The City That Never Sleeps, but they will soon find out on their journey in the Big Apple.