Im Not Looking For Love (A One Direction Love Story) <3

“Look I’m all about trying to rent out my flats but the people who live here usually drive my tenants mad,” Missy sighed. She was showing me around her apartment complex and apparently there are some crazy people who live here because she has been trying to convince me that I’ll be annoyed by the people who live here.

“Like I said before I’m 19yrs old I’ll live with a few crazies being noisy sometimes…you know that,” I said rolling my eyes. Honestly, these people couldn’t be that bad. Well I guess they are because Missy refuses to open the door to the apartment because she thinks I’m going to change my mind.

“They aren’t noisy it’s like they are intentionally trying to scare people away,” she whispered looking around to see if anyone was listening. “They do the weirdest things to try and get tenants to leave,” she said still whispering. “The thing is there only here for a few weeks a year so I don’t even know why they bother,”.

“I’ll live Missy just let me see the flat then I’ll decide on whether or not I want to stay…Ok,” I asked frustrated with the woman who’d taken care of me for years.

She was a friend of my mother’s but I felt that we were closer. My mother wanted me to go to college and be a teacher with three kids and a well-paid husband but I told her I didn’t want to live the life she wants for me. I wanted to be a crab and write music and chill in a flat all day. I wanted to live my own life…so I ran away from my home and Spain and came here to London. This is where my father would stay after he divorced my mother. My two brothers and I would come down to visit every month or so. While he was at work for the nights he would call Missy to care for us. He didn’t know her well just knew that my mother did and that was enough for him. Missy and mum went to university together and they kept in touch ever since. But I’m here now with her word, that she won’t tell mum of my whereabouts.

“Fine,” she huffed and unlocked the door. She made a hand gesture for me to open the door.

When I walked inside I gasped. It was perfect. I walked around the flat. Two bedrooms a nice sized living area. My own bathroom. TWO of my own bathrooms…all to myself. “Oh Missy please let me have it I’ll do anything,” I begged.

“Honey do you even have a job yet,” she asked scrunching up her face. That was the one benefit being a recluse didn’t have. Getting paid.

“No,” I groaned. “But I’m sure you could make an exception while I job hunt,” I made I puppy face at her. Missy rolled her eyes and laughed.

“I was joking Juliana you’ve been like a daughter to me so I’m letting you freeload because I’m just too nice,” she joked pulling me in for a hug.

“No Missy let me pay the rent,” I pulled away and frowned. I would feel terribly if I was just living off of her.

“No it’s fine sweetheart,” she said reassuringly.

“Ok whatever you say,” I sighed still unsure if I should let her put out for me like this. “So are these crazy people you speak of here, I’d like to meet them,” I smiled.

“Umm I believe they’ll be home later tonight like midnight,” she said hesitantly.

“What’s up,” I asked curiously.

“Nothing they just like to keep their identities a secret unless they really want them to be known,” she whispered.

“How many are there,” I questioned.

“Five I believe,” she nodded sure that she was correct about the amount of people living in her flats. “Two live together and the rest live on their own,”.