A Date With The Bradford Bad Boy

HELLO PEEPS IM UPDATING.HOPEFULLY YOU CAN SEE A PICTURE OF JULIANA...I CHANGED HER APPERANCE AROUND A BIT JUST BLUE EYES AND HER HAIR IS JUST WAVY...NOTHING MAJOR. THE VIDEO OF THE BOYS SHOULD BE ON THE SIDE TOO. IM NEW AT PUTTING ALL THE MEDIA STUFF ON THE SIDE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. :D

!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@

"It's time to get up in the morning," Niall sang while strumming his guitar.

"In the morning," Louis sang with a deep voice.

"Morning," Liam hit a high note as I covered my ears and turned into the floor shutting my eyes tighter. I heard Zayn groan.

"We got McDonald's breakfast for you," Niall continued. This time it was Harry...nude Harry if I recall correctly who groaned.

"Just for you," Liam sang shaking Zayn.

"Or any other brand," Louis shook me this time.

"We drove two miles to get it," Niall strummed his guitar in my ear. I honestly don't think I could smush my hands over my ears any harder. It's not even working so I decide I'm just going to lay there till the song is over.

"So you better get up and eat it," Liam shook both Zayn and I along with Louis while Niall worked on Harry.

"You don't want to be selfish lazy (crazy) boys and girls (Harrrry)," Liam and Louis said together.

"SO WE GOTTA GET UP", they shouted jumping around my room. "IT'S TIME TO GET UUUUP, ITS TIME TO GET UUUP. ITS TIME TO GET UUUUP. ITS. TIME. TO. GET UP. ITS TIME TO GET UP. ITS TIME GET UP, TIME TO GET UP," they were screaming and falling all over us. Somehow I remained sleepy but like awake at the same time. Does that make sense?

"ITS TIME TO GET UuuuUUp," Niall shouted his Irish accent filling my room.

"ITS TIME," Louis and Liam shouted together.

"ITS TIME TO GET UP," Niall sounded out of breath at this point.

"It's time to-," Liam started but Louis shushed him.

"Get up (Its time) doobie doo," Liam and Louis mumbled softly.

"GET UUUUP," Liam and Louis sang together. When they finished their high note I hit Liam in the balls. I'm suspecting form the groan Niall and Louis just made Harry and Zayn did the same to them.

"TIME TO GET UP," Harry shouted happily.

"Yay," Niall cheered.

I guess Harry actually did get up and left with the boys to eat their McDonald's breakfast...or any other brand. I slept for a few more hours until I felt a kick in my stomach.

"What the fuck," I groaned.

"Honey I'm home," a familiar voice chuckled in my ear. My eyes shot wide open as I stared into Alex's eyes...he's my brother.

"SHHHHHHHHUSH," Zayn mumbled rolling over.

"Go away," I pushed my brother out. "I don't even live with you anymore and you still intrude in my room," I almost yelled. "Where's the other gremlin," I grimaced. I had to live with twin brothers for my whole. My mom had triplets me looking more like my dad and my brothers picking up my mom's Spanish looks.

"Oh you mean your brother, Leo. He's talking to those guys in the kitchen," Alex shrugged. They were still here? "They let us in...if you were wondering," he smirked. "Are you hiding some type of fetish Juliana? Did you get gangbanged last night," he asked concerned. Did he really think that? At that comment Zayn shot up, his eyes wide. Alex just laughed at him.