Inazuma Eleven GO: Second Stage Tenma

new story. hahaha.

Cover pic is from Zerochan.

It's not supposed to be a dramatic and hurt/comfort fanfic, it's supposed to be an Adventure and Friendship fanfic.

Violence ahead.

_______

"Tenm-AAAAGGGHH!" a young boy groaned in pain. His face was bruised, his hair was mangled and what was most horrifying was that he was not just a young boy, no.

He was Shinsuke Nishizono, one of Tenma Matsukazes friend. But to Tenma, he was just another play toy. He kicked the ball at him once again,and mangled his face once more until he joined his bruised or bloodied friends and teammates, Tsurugi, Shindou, Kirino, Kariya, Hikaru, Hayami, Hamano, and everyone else.

"Tenma! S-stop this! This isn't you!" Shindou yelled, but then winced from the immense pain that shot through his body.

"..." Tenma was speechless. His face bore a blank expression, even when he kicked the soccer ball straight at Shindous face. When the ball connected to his face, he fell back violently, leaving behind a trail of blood that had accumulated in his nose.

"Tenma, stop this! Please! Sto-glh!" Tsurugi was cut off when a ball was kicked to his abdomen with tremendous force.

Tenmas feet was suddenly lifted off the ground. A blue-white aura enveloped him and the aura turned into energy, which bursted around the soccer field.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The whole team erupted a pained scream and grabbed their heads. Some were clawing at their hair. Some were crying, and some were flailing around, in adesperate attempt to relieve the pain they felt.

"STOOOP!"

"MAKE IT STOP!"

"TENMA!"

"AAAAAGGGHH!!"

The pain was unbearable. It felt like their brains were being put under pressure, like someone was grabbing at their head, and squeezing it forcefully. Any minute now, they thought, their heads would explode.

The screeches were like music to his ears. But still, Tenma drew a blank face. He was emotionless as a brick. His eyes were dead and lifeless, as if he wasn't him. As if he wasn't Tenma.

"...!!"

_________

"....!!" Tenma woke up with a jolt, and sat upright on his bed. He was sweaty, and was still trying to catch his breath. His vision was blurry, as his eyes were still trying to adjust to the light that shone on his bed.

"Was that..a nightmare?" was all Tenma could say, as he still tried to grasp some memory His head was thinking a million things and running on high speed, yet he couldn't grasp a clear thought.

He felt like vomiting, but he kept it in.

"What time is it...?" Tenma looked at his alarm clock, and realized that it was 7:45.

"7:45...? But school starts in..." Tenma rubbed his eyes, but then he realized that he only had 25 minutes to get dressed, eat breakfast, and rush to school.

"NOOOO! Morning practice! AKI-NEE! WHERE DID I PUT MY SOCCER UNIFORM?!" Tenma yelled.

He found his soccer uniform, dashed out of his room, skipping breakfast-he'll eat something from the vending machines at school, grabbed his satchel-complete with school uniform, and rushed out of the house.