Part one | Broken Christmas

Abel woke up in his cosy bunk bed, remembering that his half sister, Lilith was staying over the week before Christmas. He walked through to the living room were his dad Max and mum Elsa were sitting on the sofa. Elsa stood up and went to the kitchen to make an early Christmas dinner, that consisted of a serving of grilled cheese. It was burt and tasteless. They sat down to eat, when Abel noticed a burning smell. "what's that smell?" He asked. "probably this gross food!" Lilith said. Elsa gave Lilith a look of anger. Suddenly the stove caught fire. "There's a fire!" Lilith yelled. "Everybody get out of the house!!" Max shouted as the fire started to spread even more. Max was trying to put it out, when he caught on fire. "DAD!! MUM!" Abel screamed as Lilith tried to pull him out of the house. "WE HAVE TO GO!" Lilith bellowed. Elsa caught on fire too, but she was trapped in the centre of it. Lilith ran back in to put out Max. "GET ELSA!" He yelled to Lilith. "I CAN'T GET TO HER!" She replied. They ran out to find Abel crying because Elsa was trapped. "Where is mum!?" He asked Max. "Its too late to go back! We have to go!!!" Max said. They ran far away from the fire, and Max and Lilith knew Elsa was dead.