The double date

BlueTear's P.O.V
Rockbon is on her way, same with PlayTime Trey and PlayTime Lilly. I got the flowers for Rockbon. I hope Rockbon will like me and becomes mine. And well, I know Llylo hates this place, mostly because is a bar and there is a alley and he told me and PlayTime Trey that he watched a prostitute get fucked there. So Llylo told us he won't ever go back there. I wonder if that is true, I'm gonna take a peak. HOLY SHIT! A DEAD HOOKER!! WTF!!?!?!? WE NEED THE POLICE!!!! "HELP!! SOMEONE!! THERE IS A DEAD BODY OVER HERE!!"  I screamed, nobody came except for a homeless dude and said "I will take her somewhere to get help. Don't worry." And I said "Thank you kind sir! May god bless your soul." And I gave him $10.  I know that ClickChip is very cheap. And I still have $40 left. So it's fine.

PlayTime Trey's P.O.V
I got to the place and I see Rockbon waiting for someone. "Who are you waiting for, Rockbon?" Is all I asked and she said "I'm waiting for BlueTear, and you are waiting for PlayTime Lilly!" And I started to laugh. PlayTime Lilly wouldn't like me. And she pointed to PlayTime Lilly. "Then why is PlayTime Lilly here?" And I turned around and there was PlayTime Lilly, beautiful as ever! Wait what?!  Whatever, then BlueTear came in, "Sorry guys, I found a dead hooker in that alley Llylo said something to us both about." And PlayTime Lilly asked "A dead hooker? How does that work?" And I didn't know what they were talking about. I was daydreaming about PlayTime Lilly. Wait what?!! Focus, PlayTime Trey, she is not gonna like you.

Meanwhile with Llylo and Diego.

Llylo's P.O.V
I told Diego about what I saw at a alley and Diego said "One time in Highschool, I dated a dude and he accidentally left a sticky dildo in the bathroom." And I started to laugh. "That is way worse then the time I watch porn during class and Toy Vince decided to cut my earbuds and the girl's sex moan was loud enough to where everyone was staring at me and I got in a hell load of trouble with the teacher." And Diego died of laughter. "I said to a bully during class, THE ONLY REASON IM FAT IS BECAUSE EVERY TIME I GET FUCKED BY YO MAMA SHE BAKES ME CHOCOLATE CAKE!And everyone was laughing even the teacher and I didn't get in trouble the teacher just told me that if I'm that savage again, I need to teach him how to."  And I laughed my ass off! That was just unbelievable! Diego is as savage as my dead rabbit, and that rabbit took on a cat and a dog and survived.