XIII

loading . . .

loading complete!
scroll to begin.

taehyung folded up a paper towel and walked over to jeongguk, who was seated on the counter, his legs dangling down

"you didn't have to punch the guy," he dabbed the busted lip with the paper towel, trying to absorb as much blood as he could. it wasn't bleeding much, but it was still painful.

"he was calling me out. i don't even know him," jeongguk mumbled. he refused to look at taehyung.

taehyung used his thumb to pull jeongguks bottom lip down so he could see the cut better.

when he cleaned up all the blood, he threw away the paper towel.

"you should have at least let me warn you how hard that guy can punch," he folded up another paper towel to dab at the cut on his cheekbone.

he also had a smaller one on his eyebrow, but it had dried up already.

"fuck it hurts," jeongguk whined as taehyung pressed on the cut. his bottom lip poked out in a pout.

"hush, you're such a baby. it's just a busted lip," taehyung teased.

"how bout i bust your lip and you see how it feels?" jeongguk pouted, glaring at taehyung. taehyung laughed.

"i know what a busted lip feels like," he ruffled jeongguks hair.

"does it hurt to kiss people with a busted lip?" jeongguk asked, and then taehyung looked up at him.

"you tell me," he said quietly, and then he pressed his lips gently against jeongguks.

jeongguk kissed back, the kiss slow and gentle.

taehyung caught jeongguks bottom lip lightly between his teeth, tugging slightly. jeongguk let out a pained whimper.

"that hurt?" taehyung asked quietly. jeongguk licked his lip and nodded, humming, "mmhmm."

"'m sorry," taehyung replied, but he kissed jeongguk again, gentler this time.

jeongguks eyebrows raised when he felt taehyung slowly suck on his bottom lip, and it was barely noticeable.

he accidentally let out a low moan, and taehyung giggled against his lips.

"you like that?" he asks him quietly. jeongguk nodded a little bit.

"i have a question for you," taehyung said after a second. jeongguk nodded.

"in a little bit after a while, how far would you be willing to go with me? you wanna try some new things out?" taehyung asked.

what was it about taehyung that made jeongguk feel small and submissive.

he nodded shortly.

"okay, look forward to that then," taehyung shrugged, and then he left jeongguk in the kitchen.