seven - josh

dear lizzie-poo,

there's another one of my ridiculous nicknames for you, i hope you get to read it. i know you'll love that nickname. 

i miss you, you're not dead, but it almost feels as if you are. none of the boys are eating, we all barely sleep. an hour at most. we haven't gone anywhere but the hospital in the past two weeks. 

two weeks. it's been two damn weeks since that dumb teenager hit you. i punched him, im not the one to punch, but he deserved it. he deserves to be in the hospital, not you. you deserve to be here, with me. i should be hugging you right now, not writing to you as you're in a coma. 

you're literally my daughter, freya even acts as you're our daughter. i always looked after you, i made sure you got home safely, i even made curfews for you. Freya loves you, she says you were her number one best friend. you knew she was pregnant even before me. 

I guess you could say I have two children. you definitely did act like a child. pouting when you didn't win a game, always wanting fast food. it was cute, also annoying. just so you know, freya's having a boy. i know you would have been the first to know that if the crash didn't happen. freya and i went in two days ago. she can't stop crying, neither can I. 

we miss you so much. we love you. you'll always be a part of our family, no matter what happens. 

-josh and freya, your "parents"