Chapter 3

When I first got to this school I met my best friends. Liza, Gabbie, Joel, Lizzie, Stacy, Meghan, John, Cat, Ingrid, Hope, Shane, Colleen, Erik, Lauren, and Alex. In my old school everyone basically hated me, besides one girl named Launa and a few of her very kind friends. Launa was my best friend. We did everything together. I trusted her with my heart and soul! She gave me the best advice, ideas, hugs, and always inspired me. I still talk to her a lot. She was the only one who cared about me. I think I had feelings for her... She definitely liked me. She is the only girl I've liked. If I were sick she would come and visit me and make me laugh my butt off. When I needed help on homework she would be on it. If she needed help I would help her, but not much because 95% of the time we understood. She would be there through everything like when I had to deal with my mom being an alcoholic. She would let me stay at her house. She was there through rough rough times.

My friend Shane is bisexual and is dating some guy named Ryland. My friend Meghan Camarena is straight and is dating my friend John, Lauren is dating my good friend Alex #Laurex, Joel is dating my other friend Lizzie, Colleen is dating Erik a good friend of mine #Erikleen, the rest of my friends including myself are single. But I guess I'm fine single. I've only liked Launa.
Speaking of Launa she's calling me right now.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this hater about his friends! I know it was really basic but more is coming! 😏
-L❤️